Looking for car decoration ideas for a wedding? Well, decorating a car has been an important ritual since it would be the bride’s first official ride with her groom after her bidai ceremony.
Make a memorable exit as newlyweds by jazzing up your set of wheels with just married car decoration. From colorful florals and garlands to wreaths, tapes, and balloons, including the elements that best suit your wedding theme and taste.
So, make a grand exit in your wedding car as you bid your guests adieu in complete style with these car decoration ideas for the wedding.
1. Make your vintage car ride more royal with these car flower decoration ideas!
Add a dash of flowers to your car decoration ideas for weddings and make your guests go gaga over your stunning choice.
Image Source: Amit Singh Photography
Image Source: Dream Diaries
Image Source: Laxmi Entertainment
Image Source: Magic Lights
Image Source: Naman Verma
Also, check out these baraat ideas for groom entry in vintage cars.
2. These Just Married car decoration ideas are all you need to make a memorable send-off!
Make sure to make an exit as romantic and filmy as you can with these “Just Married” slates and floral wreath decorations.
Image Source: Georgia Rachael Photography
Image Source: Yogesh Dabas
3. This Peacock themed floral decoration for wedding cars is all you need to have that perfect first impression!
Add a bit of traditional touch to your car decorations with this one.
4. These car back decor ideas for weddings are too gorgeous to be missed!
Aren’t these car decorations for marriage all beautiful and picture-perfect?
Image Source: Hitched & Clicked
Image Source: Mousam Pictures
Image Source: Doli Cars
Here are some tips to decorate your vidaai car and make a statement.
5. Some hearts inspired wedding car decorations for the couple madly in love!
After all, it’s a celebration of two hearts becoming one!
6. Can we ever get over the gorgeous Orchids?
Because Orchids are LOVE!
7. Add some ribbons and nets to your list of car decoration ideas for the wedding.
After all, they look super cute. What do you think?
Learn how to organize the most kickass Car-O-Bar at weddings.
8. These minimalistic floral decorations are surely winning our hearts and how!
Don’t go OTT with your wedding car decoration. Instead, keep them simple and classy!
Image Source: Mili Gosh
9. Raise a toast to your happily ever after in style with this wedding car decoration idea.
This wedding car decoration is extremely thoughtful and is sharing some major couple goals.
Aren’t these just married car decor ideas a perfect mix of style and elegance? Well, bookmark the ones you love and make them a part of your celebration like a pro!