While it is a common notion that brides need an immaculate checklist for their D-day, we are here to burst your bubble! Yes, as much as every bride needs to keep a check on umpteen number of tasks, grooms-to-be also have a whole lot of responsibilities that they need to focus on. While the proposal might certainly be the hardest and scariest for you dear grooms, the wedding planning that follows is equally a task. However, if you keep this checklist ready, you might sail through smoothly without a fret! Take a look at our grooms-to-be checklist with wedding planning timeline to help you be at the top of your game.
Know What To Do When With This Ultimate Checklist Of Wedding Planning Timeline For Grooms-To-Be:
Wedding Planning Timeline For Grooms-To-Be To Follow Before 12 Months Of Your Big Day
- Announce the news to your family and friends
- Discuss budget and who will be paying for what expenses
- Research on some potential venues and locations for ceremony/reception
- Research on potential wedding planners and wedding vendors
- Make a tentative guest list
- Discuss honeymoon plans and budget with your fiancé
Plan Your Honeymoon With This Ultimate Checklist For Newly-Wed Couples.
Wedding Planning Timeline To Follow Before 9 Months Of Your Wedding Day
- Finalize your wedding planner
- Compare prices on the shortlisted venues and locations
- Research and book photographers & videographers with fiancée
- Finalize your guest list
Also, note down these questions to ask wedding planners before finalizing them
Wedding Planning Timeline To Follow Before 6 Months Of Your Wedding Day
- Book the wedding venue
- Do a market survey for wedding outfits
- Plan pre-wedding shoot (if interested)
- Start making honeymoon bookings (flights, accommodation, romantic surprises etc.)
- Arrange wedding transportations and tickets
- Check marriage certificate requirements
- Finalize your grooms squad
Wedding Planning 101: Questions To Ask Wedding Venues Before Booking!
Wedding Planning Timeline For Grooms-To-BeTo Follow Before 3 Months Of Your Wedding Day
- Finalize wedding invites and send them for printing
- Set the menu for your wedding
- Start shopping for wedding outfits and jewellery
- Send out ‘Save The Date’
- Get an update/RSVP from the guests to know the final guest headcount
- Discuss travel plans with relatives from out of town
- Plan your bachelor party/trip
Bookmark these wedding card designers for some creative wedding invites!
Wedding Checklist To Follow Before 2 Months Of Your Wedding Day
- Have a wedding outfit fitting; check for alterations
- Purchase wedding gift for the bride
- If planning gifts for groomsmen, now is the time
- Pick up engagement/wedding rings
- Arrange accommodation for guests
Also, here are some unique groomsmen gifting ideas.
Wedding Checklist To Follow 6-8 Weeks Before Your Wedding Day
- Send out wedding invitations
- Apply for marriage certificate/court marriage
- Start with your sangeet practice
- Start with a skin care and grooming routine
- Double-check honeymoon reservations
- Go through all the wedding day logistics and details with the wedding planner
- Go for your bachelor trip/party
From Process To Fees: Step-By-Step Guide About Court Marriage In India.
Wedding Checklist To Follow 2 Weeks Before Your Wedding Day
- Pick up your wedding outfits after a final fitting
- Book a grooming session (facial, clean up, beard trim, haircut, etc.)
- Go on a romantic date with your fiancé before the wedding madness begins!
- Delegate a trusted family member/friend to take care of vendor payments who need to be paid immediately on the D-day
- Confirm transportation arrangements for guests and family
Grooming essentials for the modern groom from a salon expert!
Wedding Checklist For Grooms-To-Be To Follow 1 Week Before Your Wedding Day
- Get an update on the marriage certificate date
- Pack bag for wedding day
- Pack for honeymoon
- Pay for any services/vendors that need payment before the day
- Assign wedding day tasks to your friends and family
- Withdraw some handy cash for petty expenses
Also, here are some dos and don’ts for every groom for his wedding day.
Don’t miss out on these ShaadiWish-approved wedding vendors for your D-day.
Comments are closed.