Remember Deepika ‘the RCB girl’ who was spotted at the IPL and became the national crush? Well, she had to cancel her wedding in Thailand due to the rapid increase in coronavirus but that didn’t stop her from getting married, instead she had a gorgeous intimate wedding planned at her Nani’s house and we are so drooling over her wedding pictures.
Check Out How Deepika ‘The RCB Girl’ Had Her Wedding Planned At Her Nani’s Place –
1. Deepika and her beau Chitang chose to get married at Deepika’s Nani’s home and have a small intimate wedding with their family members only.
2. The wedding was a beautiful affair and she looked gorgeous in a stunning Sabyasachi lehenga.
Also check out, Coronavirus: Safest Places To Consider For Honeymoon.
3. Deepika ‘The RCB Girl’ and Chitang got married exactly at the same place where the bride’s parents got married and we are so loving it.
4. Deepika looked absolutely stunning and her jewellery with a pop of green just added more charm to her look.
Also check out, Tips For Brides-To-Be Amid COVID-19 Scare.
4. With just their parents and their siblings they planned to take their vows and start their happily ever after.
Don’t forget to check out on ShaadiWish approved wedding planners.
We know how coronavirus is not only affecting the economy but the wedding industry too. But, fret not as you can always plan to have an intimate wedding at your place just like this bride did. Till then please stay safe and you can also plan to have a grand function later on.
Bride’s Outfit – Sabyasachi Mukherjee
Jewellery – Anmol Jewellers
Image Source – Photos By Shubhnakar
Also check out, How To Plan Weddings Amid Coronavirus Outbreak?