One of the biggest dilemmas most brides-to-be possibly face before their wedding is, whether to go for a Brazilian wax or just the bikini wax would do. For all the uninitiated, bikini wax is giving a clean trim whereas, Brazilian waxing is getting rid of all the hair. And, it is highly recommended that before you are about to get married you must get a Brazilian wax done, especially if you are one of those brides-to-be who is planning to show off your hot lingerie and bikinis for a beachy honeymoon.
Methods Of Hair Removal
Some of you might have tried hands-on trimmers and hair removal creams, but we must tell you that nothing is better than getting it Brazilian waxed. It keeps you away from numerous kinds of infections and secondly it is done by professionals. So, automatically this one is a safer option.
But, before we move ahead, it is important for you to know that the salons use two types of wax; Brazilian wax and Rica wax. Brazilian wax is a wax that doesn’t require strips, and it is less painful. Whereas, Rica wax is the better version of normal wax but, less painful than normal wax.
And, if you are still not sure how to go further with it. Don’t worry we will help you with how to make this situation comfortable for you. Going for the first time is certainly not easy. But, some tips and salon recommendations will help you survive the discomfort.
Tips To Keep In Mind Before Going For Brazilian Waxing
It can be painful if this is your first time. But you have to prepare yourself before booking an appointment. You need to keep certain things in your mind while going ahead with it:
1. Length of the hair should not be more than 1/4th inch and if it is, then you need to trim a bit. Otherwise, it can be your first and last visit. (pun intended)
2. Wash your honeypot well before you visit the salon.
3. If you are planning to get yourself waxed just a day before your wedding day and that too for the first time, then don’t. It can be the worst decision to take, as it can make the area swell and irritable. And, schedule your appointment at least two days in advance.
4. You can trim using scissors, but avoid using the trimmer as the length of hair would decrease and it would be difficult to get a cleaner wax. Also, avoid getting waxed done in your chums. As the whole purpose of getting it done is hygiene.
5. Plan your appointment with the salon beforehand. Make sure you don’t schedule it when your chums are about to happen. As it can be more painful.
6. Many women feel uncomfortable while going for a Brazilian wax. But, you need to understand that nobody is going to judge you. So, just be calm while you are going for it.
7. Before you visit the salon for the Brazilian wax, make sure you exfoliate a bit. You can use a body scrub two days before your waxing session. It will remove the undergrowth and will be easy to pull the hair right from the root. And, for a clean waxing, this is very important.
8. There are ladies who get their Brazilian wax done quite regularly and the result is worth the excruciating pain. So, for brides-to-be who are having it for the first time, we would recommend you to wait patiently for the amazing results.
9. Don’t wear skin-tight clothes, jeans, or leggings after you get it all clean. Otherwise, you will get irritated with undergrowth hair.
Also, check out Safest and Easiest methods for Hair Removal at home.
10. Make an appointment when you are free as this whole procedure can be time-consuming. It can take up to an hour or even more. So, plan it accordingly.
11. It would be painful, but we assure you that you will get it done again because who doesn’t love the all clean-all smooth skin.
Top Salons In Delhi- NCR
- Looks Salon
- Geetanjali Salon
- Makeover Salon
- Monsoon Salon
- Affinity Express
- Amatrra Spa
Top Salons In Bangalore For Brazilian Waxing
Top Salons In Mumbai For Brazilian Waxing
- Drama Salon
- Khusha’s Salon
- Siska Salon And Skin Care
- Jean-Claude Biguine Salon & Spa
- Avocado Beauty Clinic
- White N Bright Spa & Salon
So, ladies! Hope this information will help you survive the pain. All the best for your first session.
Also, read Everything You Need To Know About Bridal Lingerie.