If you are a bride- to- be who looks into those little details, then these wedding bouquets are for you. Well, bridal bouquets are a lot more than just a bunch of flowers. Many brides walk down the aisle holding a flower bouquet as flowers represent new beginnings.
Image Source: Sabyasachi
So, if you are a bride-to-be who would love to experiment with her bridal look, we have got some OTB recommendations for you which will help you make a stylish statement. Check out these Instagram worthy wedding bouquets which will help you get some gorgeous bridal portraits.
Include these unique wedding bouquets which are not the usual roses!
1. Can’t get enough of this bridal bouquet with Tulips which is perfectly complementing the bride’s white wedding gown.
Image Source: Recall Pictures
Also, read: Where To Buy Christian Wedding Gowns From?
2. Totally swooning over this real bride’s succulent inspired wedding bouquet. How many votes for this unique choice?
Image Source: Ki Weddings
Don’t miss checking out Eco-Friendly Decor Ideas For 2020 Weddings.
3. Isn’t this unique combination of baby breath flowers with offbeat florals too gorgeous to be missed?
Image Source: Cappuccino Creatives
4. Well, let’s be honest that this jeweled bridal bouquet is every bride’s dream come true. After all, there’s no love greater than jewellery 😛
Image Source: Divya Henna
5. How about including the beautiful Lotus in your wedding?
Image Source: SILK By Sephi Bergerson
6. Are you a foodie bride-to-be? Well, then this floss candy inspired wedding bouquet is for you!
7. Walk-in guilt free by holding this VEGAN wedding bouquet!
Image Source: Cat Deline
8. OLD is Gold! What do you think about this DIY gold rose flower bouquet?
Image Source: Sanyukta Shrestha
Also, check out Unique Ways To Add Roses At Weddings.
9. Ditching the usual roses, we loved how this bride opted for a completely non-traditional bouquet with hues of purples in it!
Image Source: Shreya Sen Photography
Aren’t these unique flower bouquets absolutely mind blowing? Well, pick the one which suits your bridal outfit and personality the best and let your wedding look do all the talking.
Also, looking for bridal wear designers for your big day? End your search for the best Bridal Wear here.