Indian weddings are famous for their grandeur. One gets to witness the culture, the rituals and the ethnicity of this diverse country in its full glory. From North to South, from East to West; you are bound to have a great time at an Indian wedding.
As guests, we all feel excited about attending a wedding but there are numerous points that we hope the host would consider while planning everything. There are some things that we all hate but wouldn’t say out loud. So, here is a little list of things which can annoy even the most patient person on the Earth. Here it goes:
1. Baraat kab aayegi?? Because nothing happens on time!
2. And the bride who takes forever to come.
3. The feet-touching spree and the back pain that follows.
4. Bad catering because food is what we come for!
5. The never-ending ceremonies!
6. Photographers clicking while guests are eating. Just NO!
7. Family members constantly blabbering about the expenses.
8. Dance sequences which are longer than Ashutosh Gawarekar’s movies.
9. Chaotic sitting arrangement and not enough seats!
10. That horrible DJ who thinks Honey Singh rocks.
11. When the location is beyond a stretch of permanent traffic jam.
12. Marriage bureau operated by aunties in the wedding.
13. Where should I park?
14. Wedding favours with the couple’s name on it!
15. BAD! WASHROOMS!
No guest really wants to impose (at least some don’t), but these few things certainly need to be taken care of. Just a few more efforts from your side will get you the crown of the best host. So, make your wedding perfect in every way. Good luck!