The entire Bollywood literally had a blast this Diwali. As the B-town biggies like Aamir Khan, Karan Johar, Anil Kapoor, Ekta Kapoor, Shilpa Shetty and many more hosted the biggest bashes of the year; all other celebs played the role of perfect guests as they came down dressed to the nines. The traditional looks of all these Bollywood celebrities were so darn good that we felt some of those looks can easily be emulated for the wedding season which is just around the corner. So here we bring to you some of the best celebrity looks from Diwali 2017 for you to steal this wedding season.
1. Bollywood’s begum Kareena Kapoor Khan emanated poise and regality in a Tarun Tahiliani kurta-sharara set.
The Pataudi prince and also the nawab of Bollywood complemented his begum pretty well in a rich maroon kurta.
With this look, the two have once again set a new benchmark for the couple fashion goals. So, ready to rock this look with your partner at a night wedding this year?
2. The style icon of Bollywood, Sonam Kapoor looked absolutely vibrant in an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla lehenga choli.
The borla style maang tikka, bold choker and statement earrings added more charm to her overall look. And we are still swooning over the neat hairdo which was accessorised with a simple white gajra!
3. The sensuous and stunning Jacqueline Fernandez came out in a glamorous halter blouse and an embroidered saree by Faraz Manan, and looked every bit the diva!
4. The Bachchans were the epitome of grace and elegance at Diwali this year with the entire family dressed up in Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla outfits.
5. The gorgeous Karisma Kapoor’s cream and pink Chanderi saree and Banarasi blouse is one combination to go for this wedding season if “simply sophisticated” is your style mantra.
And look, how well she complemented her outfit with a pearl and gold necklace and matching bangles!
6. The yummy mummy of Bollywood, Shilpa Shetty donned a stunning Manish Malhotra creation at Diwali this year.
Her off-shoulder fringe blouse and the emboss effect lehenga gave us a pretty cool outfit idea to wear at a mehendi or a sangeet function. And oh look! How cool is this daddy-son duo that is twinning in same outfits here!
7. The ‘monkey couple’ Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu were high on style as always this Diwali.
8. The immensely talented actress Alia Bhatt rocked the Diwali look in a green Manish Malhotra lehenga choli.
This bright outfit is certainly on our wishlist this wedding season! What about you?
9. Bollywood heartthrob Varun Dhawan looked dapper in an uber-stylish Manish Malhotra kurta trouser and jacket.
This monochrome outfit is just apt for any wedding function. So, one such outfit in your wardrobe this wedding season would actually be a great deal boys.
10. Hottie Sidharth Malhotra slayed it in a maroon asymmetric kurta, white trousers and a chic bandhgala jacket this Diwali.
Not to miss those super-cool sandals!
11. Sridevi kept it classy in a Manish Malhotra saree which she accessorised well with a choker, bangles, yellow gajra and a potli bag!
12. Sridevi and Boney Kapoor’s elder daughter Jhanvi Kapoor too donned a delicate and pretty Manish Malhotra creation.
13. The younger Kapoor girl Khushi Kapoor followed her sister’s footsteps and sported a dazzling Manish Malhotra outfit.
That glitzy outfit is exhibiting the true Diwali spirit we must say.
14. The two rulers of Bollywood, Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan epitomised elegance and charm through their crisp style.
Boys, whether you follow King Khan’s dhoti-jacket style or Mr Perfectionist’s kurta-trouser style, you are sure to get compliments for your great taste in any case.
15. Parineeti Chopra looked drop dead gorgeous in an embroidered grey crop top and lehenga.
What’s even more notice-worthy about Parineeti’s Diwali look is how she paired her outfit with a sassy hairdo, smokey eyes and the chic earrings to take her fashion game to a different level altogether! Are you taking notes ladies?
16. Like most other celebrities, Kriti Sanon too donned a Manish Malhotra outfit at Diwali celebrations this year.
The cold shoulder blouse and the heavy lehenga is perfectly representing the latest trends and so, is a must-have for this year!
17. Bong beauty Rani Mukerji chose to wear a pink kurta-lehenga which she combined with a multi-strand necklace, multiple bangles and maang tikka.
18. The ‘Dabangg’ girl of Bollywood, Sonakshi Sinha wore a pretty pink Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla lehenga choli at a Diwali bash this year.
We loved how she kept her makeup and jewellery minimal when her outfit was a heavily embroidered one!
Check out Bollywood Approved Latest Saree Trends for Brides here.