From festivals to wedding favors, savouries have made their way into wedding hampers. As much as India is known for its delicious mithais, the mouth-watering salty and spicy namkeens are not far behind. Irrespective of age or generation, people love munching on a handful of namkeens while having their tea, while working or traveling. From spicy peanuts to chatpata khatta meetha mixture, no one can stop at one spoonful! So, ShaadiWish is here to introduce you to one such emerging brand Swabhav which is home to some lip-smacking munchies and snacks.
Check Out The Delicious And Unmissable Namkeen Range From Swabhav:
All About Swabhav
Swabhav is a Proprietorship firm in Kanpur, which was founded in the year 2021 by Mr. Shivoy Gupta. This namkeen snack brand consists of a wide range of everyday desi munchies like Bhujiya, Gathiya, Mixtures and more. These delicious savouries are freshly made in batches and packed with utmost sanitary and purity.
Taking the namkeen snack brand to new heights, Swabhav focuses on compact packaging of their mouth-watering desi snacks. The brand takes utmost care of the fact that the quality of every snack is maintained and isn’t compromised in any way. And this is why, your taste buds are sure to recognise their delicious flavoring each time you have a spoonful.
Lip-Smacking Namkeens And Savouries From Swabhav
Swabhav has a 12-product range of freshly made namkeens. These everyday munchies are made with high quality ingredients and packed with truly desi flavors. The range consists of –
- Aloo Bhujiya – A Nagpur’s delicacy that has a spicy mint flavor and is entrusted with potato powder.
- Hari Matar – Fried crispy peas coated with Indian masala.
- Tasty Peanuts – Spicy coated peanuts dipped in gram flour, refined wheat flour and fried in edible vegetable oil. Further these fried peanuts are coated with roasted masala.
- Navratan – Crunchy spicy blend of mixed lentils bite snack, peas and peanuts.
- Bhel – Puffed rice mixed with peanuts, sev, dry pudina and Indian masala spices, with onion and garlic powder.
- Gathiya – A Gujarati delicacy made of chickpea flour noodles; fried in edible vegetable oil and coated with salt, asafoetida powder and other Indian spices.
- Chandni – Plain namkeen made with ingredients like fine sev, long sev, peanuts. It comes with no onion and no garlic, and has a light hint of Indian spices.
- Chana Dal – Crispy chana dal coated with delicious masalas and spices.
- Hing Chana – Roasted chana dal in a cracker form which is lightly coated with hing and jeera powder.
- South Mixture – Masala namkeen with long sev and peanuts. It contains onion and garlic powder.
- Khatta Meetha – Sweet and sour mixture teatime snack, crispy and light with long sev, roasted peas and peanuts.
- Moong Dal – Fried moong dal, lightly salted with sprinkles of plain masala.
Each of these products come in compact packaging that are easy to carry around in your bag or munch through the day while traveling. Priced at INR 5 per packet, these are also available to be sold individually, or in bulk. Swabhav also helps you curate some amazing, customized baskets and hampers for occasions like festivals or weddings and even at corporate events.
Price Point: All of Swabhav’s namkeens are priced for INR 5 per packet. For those ordering a 12-piece pack, you can get it for INR 37.
Special Discount For ShaadiWish Readers: Swabhav will be offering a massive discount on the total amount of bulk order along with a gift for ShaadiWish readers. Isn’t that exciting?
Head to Swabhav’s store or website to get your hands on some delicious namkeens –
Store Address: M G Products, G-15, UPSIDC, SITE-3, PANKI, Kanpur Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, 208022.
Don’t miss out on these ShaadiWish-approved wedding photographers to capture your wedding’s best moments.