We have always loved the idea of wedding swing decoration at mehendi ceremonies and why not. After all, they not only serve as a fancy bridal or couple seating but also double up as coolest photo booth ideas. And while they have forever been in trend, we bet you would like to see how they evolved over the years to lend that much needed vibrant feels to the mehendi function.
From boho chic swing decorations to the classic genda phool jhula decorations, we have got the best of bridal swing decor ideas for you to steal for your mehendi.
Bookmark these vibrant and cutesy wedding swing decoration ideas which will add the right amount of glamour to your mehendi celebration.
1. OTT Floral Wedding Swing Decoration With A Splash Of Colors!
Well, a colorful mehendi decoration is a dream come true for every bride-to-be and this jungle themed mehendi function with gorgeous floral swing decoration is totally taking our breaths away.
Image source: Show Makers India
2. How Many Votes For These Swing Chairs With OTT Floral Decoration?
Be it the gorgeous roses or the vibrant Bougainvilleas, how about adorning your mehendi swing with florals of your choice and how!
Image source: Knotty Days
3. Never Getting Enough Of The Classic Marigold Jhoola Decorations For Mehndi Ceremony.
These genda phool decorations totally vouch for their simplicity and charm and why not.
Image source: KV Decor Goa
P.S. Give your wedding swing decoration that modern twist by adding fun placards and signboards making your way for a fun-filled mehendi ceremony.
Image Source: Marrygoround_MRU
4. These Wreath Inspired Wedding Swing Decorations Are The Talk Of The Town For All The Right Reasons.
P.S. These marigold decorations are further adding up to the classic mehendi vibes and we are head over heels in love with them.
Image Source: Shutterdown Photography
Image Source: Vintage Films Photography
5. How About Infusing That Old School Charm To Your Mehndi Ceremony With These Wooden Swings For Brides?
Totally swooning over these wooden wedding swing decoration ideas with roses and baby breaths.
Image Source: Art Foto Studios
Image Source: iNavPhoto
Image Source: Reminiscence Photography
6. Colorful Tassels And Pom Poms For The Win Win!
Nothing does it better than the vibrant tassels and pom pom decoration for your traditional yet lively mehendi celebration.
Image Source: Marrygoround_MRU
7. Quirk Up Your Wedding Decoration Game With These OTT Bridal Swing Ideas And How.
From throw pillows and cushions to OTT floral decoration, these wedding swing setups are one to be bookmarked for sure.
Image Source: Tanvi & Co
8. This Pastel Themed Wedding Jhula Decoration Will Give You Some Major FOMO.
Ditch the usual colorful mehendi swing decoration ideas for this pastel themed setup which is a perfect deal for summer weddings. What do you think?
Image Source; Pink Parrots
Don’t miss these trending bridal seat ideas for the upcoming wedding season.
9. This Fresh Mogra Inspired Wedding Swing Decoration Is Looking Every Bit Glamorous.
P.S. Never underestimate the power of the classic Indian flowers for they can jazz up every corner of your wedding space and how.
Image Source: Avenues Weddings
10. This Dreamy Bridal Swing Decoration Is Just Perfect For That Sundowner Mehendi!
Do it up with those tassels, white flowers and hanging bulbs.
Image Source: Castle Rock Events
11. This Floral Wreath Style Bridal Jhoola Is Too Gorgeous To Be Missed.
A perfect pick for brides who want to keep it minimalistic and yet so classy.
Image Source: Anoop Photography
12. This Wedding Swing Decoration Is Sharing Some Major Vintage Vibes And We Can’t Help But Fall In Love With It.
After all, the charm of simple yet striking wedding decoration is absolutely irresistible.
Image Source: The A Cube Project
We bet you will fall in love with each of these bridal swing ideas for your mehendi ceremony just like we did. Screenshot the ones which had a deep impression on your heart and include them in your mehendi celebration for those beautiful mehendi pictures.
P.S. End your search for the best wedding decorators near you with ShaadiWish.
Comments are closed.