White lehengas for weddings are having a moment right now and we can’t help but fall in love with their charm too. Well undoubtedly, the charm of quintessential red bridal lehengas is inescapable. However, it’s an era of experimental brides-to-be and we are totally swooning over how brides are going out all bold and quite a rebel by picking the unusual bridal colors including the shades of white and how.
So, if you too are looking for some offbeat and striking options for your wedding day lehenga, you gotta check out these real brides in white bridal lehengas and why not. These brides look every bit glamorous in the serene whites for their big day setting some major bridal lehenga goals.
Here’s our favorite brides in white lehengas who stole our hearts for all the right reasons.
1. When Designer Harkiran Basra Ditched The Traditional Reds And Greens For This Beautiful Embroidered White Lehenga!
Well, we say it was totally worth it!
2. Totally Swooning Over These Millennial Couples Who Decided To Color Coordinate In White Wedding Outfits For Their Big Day And How.
Image Source: Cine Love Productions
Image Source; Papertales Studio
Ladies, bookmark these unique ways to coordinate with your BAE just like these couples did.
3. How Many Votes For This Bride’s Indo-Western Look In White Lehenga?
Image Source: Melange Of Musings
4. White Lehengas + Long Bridal Train And Veil = Gorgeous White Wedding Look!
All eyes on this pretty bride who pulled off a beautiful bridal look in white bridal lehenga and further styled her look with a long train sharing some major Christian bride fashion goals.
Image Source: Deeghose
5. Totally Impressed With Bride’s Choice Of Breaking The Monotone Look By Styling A Contrasting Dupatta With Her Bridal Lehenga.
P.S. Her statement dupatta with hindu mythology signs engraved on it is worth pinning down for some inspiration.
Image Source: Payal Zinal
6. This Bride And Bridesmaid Portrait Is Absolutely A Refreshing One With The Bride In Pristine White lehenga.
Slay a perfect bridal look in the gorgeous white colored lehengas for that princess look.
Image Source: Chocolate Box Photo
7. All Heart This Gorgeous Sikh Bride In A Striking Combination Of White And Golden Lehenga.
P.S. Her peplum style bridal lehenga is further making her stand out from the crowd.
Image source: Deo Studios
Further, don’t miss these peplum lehengas for your wedding functions.
8. How About This Glamorous White Lehenga With Belt?
What further caught our special attention was the bride’s gorgeous choice of pairing bridal jewellery in green taking her bridal fashion game a notch higher and how.
Image source: Recall Pictures
9. Take Clues From This Pakistani Bride Who Is Sharing Some Major Minimal Bridal Look Goals In Simple Yet Soothing Bridal Lehenga.
Loving her classic yet striking bridal look styled with OTT embroidered white lehenga and minimal jewellery.
Image Source: Palwa Shaaminhas
10. And If You Thought Sabyasachi Only Does Some Amazing Red Bridal Lehengas.
Yes, you can still be that one in a million Sabyasachi bride for the designer does know how to stay ahead at the fashion game.
11. This Bride Twirling In All White Lehenga Is Looking Like A Fresh Breath Of Air And How.
If you always wanted to have a white wedding!
Image Source: Sam & Ekta
12. Ivory And Diamonds? Hell, Yes!
Well, trust us, nothing beats this killer combination!
13. An Adorable Combination Of Reds And Whites For The Win-Win!
This bride broke the Internet for all the right reasons including her traditional yet contemporary choice of adorning that perfect bridal look in a red and white lehenga and how.
Image Source: Sabyasachi Lehenga14.
14. Neha Kakkar in white lehenga by Falguni shane peacock at her wedding reception.
For the chandigarh reception, Neha Kakkar chose a white lehenga paired with white net dupatta, and a neckpiece of green emeralds.
Image Source : Falguni Shane Peacock
We bet these white lehengas truly have that magic to give a strong competition to the classic red and pink bridal lehengas.
End your search for the best bridal wear near you with ShaadiWish.