Belted Bridal Lehengas are the new and hottest trend in bridal fashion and they are beyond the usual lehenga, sarees and anarkalis. These are preferred by brides everywhere and they are fashionably in trend and they give altogether a new and sassy bridal look!
Wearing a belt with bridal lehenga is not only offbeat and unique, but it can also be very handy to keep the heavy bridal dupatta in place. Once you are sure of the fact that everything is tucked well, you can dance around freely too.
One can choose lehenga belts ranging from fabrics to traditional kamarbandhs. It enhances your curves and breaks the monotony of a regular lehenga and gives a very distinct and classy look.
Check out these amazing belted bridal lehengas we spotted on real brides and can’t stop gushing over them.
1. Loved the way this bride teamed up her belt with the same fabric as of her lehenga.
Image Source: Delhi Velvet
2. This bride did know how to draw attention towards her wedding jewelry as she opted for a contrasting traditional kamarbandh. (PS: It’s a great way to style up your wedding lehenga) .
Image Source: Morvi Images
3. These delicate jeweled waist belts for the modern bride are stunning.
Image Source: Anita Dongre
Image Source: Trishala Lovebug
4. Drooling over these brides who wore the fabric belts matching their lehengas and looked stunning.
Image Source: Avnish Dhoundiyal
Image Source: Beginnings For You
Image Source: Camcatches
5. This bride proved to be a game-changer and created floral jewelry belt that looked absolutely beautiful.
Image Source: Picture Art Company
6. Adoring these brides who choose to wear blingy belted lehengas!
Image Source: Wedding Tulips
Image Source: Shades Photography India
Image Source: Wedding Nama
7. How can we forget the gorgeous Anushka Sharma’s reception look, well she is the one who started it all.
Also, Check Out Anushka Sharma’s Wedding Look Continues To Inspire Brides & How.
8. How about matching your dupatta’s border with the belt and giving the outfit a subtle look?
Image Source: Little Big Weddings
9. These brides surely know how to style dupattas differently using belts.
Image Source: Pernia’s Popup Shop
Image Source: Studio Kelly Photography
Image Source: Wedding Tulips
Also Check Out, Ways To Drape Your Bridal Dupatta.
10. Kriti Sanon gave this traditional lehenga a modern look by styling her lehenga like an Indo – western bride.
Image Source: Brides Today
11. Take inspirations from these brides who chose beautifully embroidered belts with their lehenga and looked breathtaking.
Image Source: Shahid Naar
Image Source: Safarsaga Films
Image Source: Kompal Matta Kapoor
Watch out ladies, these belted lehengas are the new bridal trends and not only lace luxurious designers like Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Anita Dongre, Shyamal & Bhumika also approve of it too and this should be a good enough reason for you to add these gorgeous belt styles in your bridal wear.