Looking up ways to plan a budget mehendi function? Well, while Pinterest and Instagram inspirations may look like a heavy investment to you, they can be turned into a reality that too in your budget with ShaadiWish! Plan a fun-filled budget mehendi function with us at as low as INR 50K!
Gone are the days when a bride-to-be would apply henna on her hands at home surrounded by just their parents and siblings. Nowadays, a mehendi function is one of the most fun-centric pre wedding functions making it important to host it like a sangeet or cocktail ceremony.
Image Source: ravneet bagga
From colourful drapes to mehendi flower decor and quirky props to photobooth setups, you can now have it all at your mehendi ceremony without exceeding your budget.
But, if your budget is stopping you to plan an energetic and fun-filled mehendi ceremony, fret not as we have got you covered!
Plan your budget mehendi function with ShaadiWish!
How To Save The Cost While Planning A Budget Mehendi Function?
Follow these ShaadiWish approved wedding planning hacks and host a budget mehendi function like a pro!
1. One of the biggest costs of hosting any wedding function is the venue.
Primarily, you can save on venue as you look for alternative venues i.e family farmhouses or your own house.
Image Source: vogue luxury weddings
2. Jazz up your Mehendi decor on a budget by using colourful dupattas and frames.
Image Source: vows and tales
3. There are tons of interesting elements that you can add to your mehendi décor on your own and make it look like a million-dollar celebration.
Some of the low-cost props that you can pick for your mehendi decorations are artificial flower garlands, paper streamers, colorful kites, pinwheels, dream catchers, etc. You can even add some colourful cushions and use some fairy lights.
4. Make some quirky and fun signboards with the usual Dulhan and team bride memes.
Image Source: safarsagafilms
5. Giveaway some interesting mehendi favors like bangles, potli bags and parandi.
You can even include DIY gifts like gota jewellery and homemade chocolates to have some perfect mehendi vibes!
6. Invoke the creative aspect in you as you DIY your mehendi dress by reusing your outfits from your wedding wardrobe.
Image Source: slart production
7. You can arrange for the music at your mehendi at no cost by borrowing big speakers from one of your friends (in case you don’t have them).
Also, Check Out The Best Songs For Your Mehendi Playlist.
8. Instead of hiring caterers to prepare the main course, go for snack stalls (chaat stalls) which will not only be cost-effective but will add some mela vibes to your mehendi ceremony as well!
Plan a picture-perfect mehendi ceremony that too under INR 50K with ShaadiWish by Clicking Here.
Planning a budget-friendly wedding means something other than compromising on beautiful decor. You can create a magical ambiance with innovative strategies without breaking the bank. Opt for DIY decorations using recycled materials or explore thrift stores for hidden gems. Prioritize essential elements like centerpieces and focal points while keeping other aspects simple. Additionally, saving money extends beyond the wedding – choosing the right bank can make a difference. Research banks with low fees, high-interest rates, and excellent customer service to maximize your savings long after the big day.