Bollywood actresses have always been a source of inspiration for fashion-conscious women. And, when these actresses decide to collaborate with the top bridal magazines, it is surely a harbinger of upcoming bridal trends and new wardrobe ideas. Not to miss the fact that these leading Indian magazines like Bridal Asia, Brides Today and Femina have always foretold great bridal trends for the upcoming season for a fashion-savvy millennial bride. So, if you are looking for something experimental or game-changing, then these top Bollywood actresses will show you the way!
Without much adieu check out these latest bridal trends we recently spotted on top Bollywood actresses –
1. The Biggest Bridal Trend This Season is Belts! Yes, You Heard That Right!
Give your waist all the attention it deserves! Modernize your traditional outfit by accessorizing it with Indo – Western belts. Bollywood actresses like Sara Ali Khan and Kriti Sanon give us major inspiration on how to accessorize belts with lehenga or saree.
Also, check out, Belted Lehengas That We Spotted On Real Brides.
2. These Ladies Prove That Long Trail Lehengas Are Here To Stay!
After Priyanka Chopra’s legendary bridal trail, we saw many real brides who aced their bridal lehengas with a long trail. Now, we are absolutely sure that this is going to redefine bridal lehengas this wedding season.
3. We Are Totally Swooning Over The Trend of Monotone Lehenga!
We love how Anita Hassanandani opted for a monotone embroidered lehenga which surely is a perfect way to flaunt her oh – so gorgeous jewelry
4. The Latest and Trendiest Colour For Indian Brides This Wedding Season Will Be Nude.
Anita Hassanandani ditched the regular red and pink bridal lehenga and wore this offbeat skin color with diamond jewelry which looked breathtaking.
5. Offwhite Bridal Outfits With Stunning Contrasting Jewellery Is A Classic Bridal Trend Which Is Never Going Out Of Fashion Anytime Soon!.
For those brides who do not want to be over-bright, can opt for light pastel dresses with stunning contrasting jewelry
6. The Classic Choker Necklace Will Always Find A Place in the Trousseau of A Modern Chic Bride!
Choker necklaces are making their place in top bridal trends 2019 and they are surely worth a hundred hoots.
Also Check Out, Stunning Choker Necklaces Spotted On Real Brides.
7. The Power Of Florals Can Never Be Underestimated!
Floral embroidery and floral printed lehengas have always been every bride’s favorite. And, which is why flowers will always find a place in most of the collections of every designer.
You can thank us later for sorting out your outfits for your D- day and we are sure that these bridal trends are to die for and brides are surely going to rock in these amazing looks.
Also Check Out, Bridal Lehenga Trends For 2019 Brides.