Finding red lehengas very boring? Kriti Sanon’s best friend just proved it wrong by wearing a breathtaking red lehenga and we are swooning over it. Weddings have evolved over the years and nowadays brides are trying different shades like pinks and pastels for their wedding lehenga but there is just something so classic and quintessential a glorious red bridal lehenga.
Recently Kriti Sanon’s best friend Ayushi Tayal who is a makeup artist got married and her wedding lehenga is worth a hundred hoots.
See for yourself how Kriti Sanon’s best friend rocked her wedding attire in the most gorgeous way-
1. Ayushi wore a red lehenga with golden zari work and pink net dupatta which she teamed up with a beautiful choker necklace.
2. We are adoring how she ditched the dupatta on her head and carried tied hair in a bun.
3. Her Husband too looked dapper in a black bandhgala which he carried with a pashmina shawl.
4. Kriti Sanon also wore a silver lehenga and kept her look simple and sophisticated.
5. For her mehendi she wore a rani pink lehenga and her floral braid is to die for.
We are sure that this bride gave some major inspirations to make your red lehenga, not so cliche and carry it in style.
Image Source: Avnish Dhoundiyal
Also, Check Out This Bride Who Wore An Unconventional Red & White Sabyasachi Lehenga.