Gone are the days when a wedding album used to be all about the couple posing along with their guests. The brides, the grooms and the guests these days are too cool to be true, and this has allowed the wedding photographers to come up with some really rocking shots for the couple’s album. In fact, not just the wedding album, these cool clicks also make a fabulous addition to a couple’s social media profiles. So today, we thought of bringing to you some new-age photo ideas that are a must-have in every wedding album, as the renowned wedding photographer Himanshu Jangid shared his creative insights with us.
1. Forget the clichéd coy bride and suave groom shots! It’s the era of swagger brides and grooms clicks.
2. You must have seen quite a lot solo outfit shots, it’s time to add the human element to them in a fun way!
3. Give your wedding album a cuteness overload by adding a few candid clicks of the little munchkins who become a part of your celebrations.
4. One trendy click with double exposure effect is surely going to make a precious addition to your wedding album. Wouldn’t you love to flaunt it on your Instagram and Facebook handles?
5. How can you miss a “dance like there’s no tomorrow” shot?
6. No one can ignore the contribution that technology has done to take wedding photography to a different level altogether. So, here comes yet another tech-savvy shot that makes sure to find place in every couple’s album these days, i.e., the aerial shot!
7. Your wedding album is supposed to give you memories for the lifetime, and so, it has to have all those special members of your life.