While we were still trying to get over the festive season, the great grand season of weddings has just announced its arrival and now there’s no way we can keep calm. The glitz and glamour are giving us all the feels and we thought of letting you also be aware of the same. So hop on this ride full of style and get acquainted with what’s in vogue right now!
1. This is how you grab eyeballs at a winter wedding. A crimson red saree teamed up with a fuschia Banarasi trench coat and voila, you’re the style queen this wedding season!
Image Courtesy: Sailesh Singhania
2. Ever since the release of Padmavati trailer, vintage royalty is the flavour of the season. And these divas are radiating the same grandeur in their rich outfits and intricate jewellery pieces.
Image Courtesy: Cine Weddings India
3. We’re yet to come across a chooda and a kalire box fancier than this one. Have you seen any?
Image Courtesy: Cosmin Danila
4. Who needs a star-lit sky for a romantic ambience at their pre-wedding when there is such a cool prop to the rescue!
Image Courtesy: A Small Shutter
5. Ever wondered how it feels when the sophisticated French style is reinvented using exquisite Indian material? Well, it is called sheer divine fusion! For instance, these Christian Louboutin pairs that are redone and handcrafted using gorgeous saree fabrics from Sabyasachi!
Image Courtesy: Christian Louboutin
6. All you bridesmaids, here’s a brand new trick for stealing the groom’s shoes!
Image Courtesy: The Royal Affair
7. Get glamorous in gold and dazzle like a diva at your own cocktail!
Image Courtesy: Divani India
8. For any girl to create an invigorating and enigmatic charm at a do, ruby red shade is clearly the mandate. So have you picked yours already?
Image Courtesy: Sephora India
9. These hotties are all set for their ‘Veere Di Wedding’ and their vibrant outfits have got us drooling over them!
Image Courtesy: Veere Di Wedding
10. Uncut diamonds, rubies, and emeralds by Sabyasachi are here to sort your sangeet look, so embrace these beauties and rock the wedding season like a pro!
Image Courtesy: Sabyasachi Official
11. This nature-inspired décor can take the glam quotient of any evening notches higher and we are so looking forward to see this live at a wedding this year.
Image Courtesy: Elegant Affairs
12. This is what happens when your friends gatecrash your pre-wedding shoot!
Image Courtesy: Oragraphy
13. Replace guest book at your wedding with some puzzle pieces and have fun joining them into one massive piece once the festivities are over.
Image Courtesy: The Wedding Of My Dreams
14. Meet the cutest wedding guest of the year!
Image Courtesy: Wedeo Pictures
15. This multi-strand pearl necklace is setting some really serious bridal jewellery goals here!
Image Courtesy: EBM Studios
16. Who wouldn’t want to savour these delightful cookies at a mehendi ceremony? And imagine how much your guests will praise you for your awesome choice!
Image Courtesy: Sugar Dust By Amina
17. We saw a mosaic of colours on a lehenga for the first time and it was love at first sight!
Image Courtesy: Prism Lens
18. Cold shoulder is an absolute rage these days and no one other than style goddess Sonam Kapoor can tell a better way to sport this trend. A few strands of pearls and all things white is certainly the recipe of an immaculate look for a starry night!
Image Courtesy: Sonam Kapoor
19. This shaadi season, become the most stylish family in the town by donning coordinated ensembles.
Image Courtesy: Jayanti Reddy Label
20. This beguiling beauty is certainly a must-have for every contemporary bride. Rich fabric, intricate embroidery and a dreamy back design- need a bride ask for more?
Image Courtesy: Matsya World
21. This black and gold cake with pretty floral design is everything that you need to get over the pre-wedding jitters!
Image Courtesy: Sugar Fixe