Here we are with yet another edition of our wedding weekly trends! While a few couples swept us off our feet with their stunning pre-wedding shoots, a few designers have got us highly excited about the upcoming wedding season with their latest collections. So wait no more and join us to check out what’s keeping the wedding world busy this week!
Check out Top 20 Wedding Weekly Trends:
1. The “checkmate” moment defined with so much perfection!
Image Courtesy: Lin & Jirsa Photography
2. This fusion of silver and gold is all that a girl needs to shine this wedding season.
Image Courtesy: The Bag Talk
3. A blast of colours at a daytime wedding function is the key to achieve perfection in décor.
Image Courtesy: Dkreate Photography
4. That’s like taking wedding personalization to a next level altogether!
Image Courtesy: Colorblind Production
5. The ancient city of Hampi gave this couple such a beautiful backdrop for their pre-wedding shoot.
Image Courtesy: Knotty Affair by Namit & Vipul
6. The festive collection by Ridhima Bhasin has made us fall in love with tassles, yet again!
Image Courtesy: Ridhima Bhasin
7. These dance rules should become a mandate at every party.
Image Courtesy: F5 Weddings
8. Let everyone present at the do cherish your “I do” moment to the fullest with this creative dessert.
Image Courtesy: Ayaka Cake
9. Double exposures are our latest favourites and we feel every couple must have one such shot in their wedding album. What say?
Image Courtesy: Kirti Nair
10. Ditch the traditional sweets for these uber-cool personalised candies to add some more fun to your celebrations!
Image Courtesy: Indulge With Lancsco
11. Take wedding personalization to another level by sharing your wedding pictures with your guests through these classy USBs.
Image Courtesy: My USB Gifts
12. We just can’t stop swooning over this gold plated ruby and emerald haram set. One of the reasons why South Indian brides look no less than a Goddess on their wedding day!
Image Courtesy: AKN Jewellery
13. As this bride is going to start a new journey of her life with the most important person in her life, she made sure not to forget to the one who was in her life before that!
Image Courtesy: Eternity Films
14. This subtly chic bridal hairdo with those pretty minimal accessories is apt to make a statement at a pre-wedding function.
Image Courtesy: Orange The Salon
15. Looking for an eco-friendly décor idea for your mehendi function? This marigold and coconut leaf creative work is the answer for you!
Image Courtesy: Jodi Clickers
16. Meet the couple that made the best use of drone photography.
Image Courtesy: Jodi Clickers
17. What gives final touch to a groom’s royal look? Well, here comes the answer- an elegant jewel-studded kalgi and multi-strand pearl necklace!
Image Courtesy: AG’s Jewellery & Accessories
18. JADE by Monika & Karishma evoked the midnight romance in its latest collection through vintage embellishments and an eclectic mix of unusual colours. A true representation of the modern Indian bride, isn’t it?
Image Courtesy: Jade by Monika & Karishma
19. So your wedding shopping is done, but what about your honeymoon? Obviously you can’t pack those sexy sins called stilettos in your honeymoon bag! So, here come the quirky and comfy juttis!
Image Courtesy: Needledust
20. Let your nails also make sparkling style statement with a beautiful art like this!
Image Courtesy: Nail Studio RND