Your best friend is getting married and we know how exciting everything around you has got all of a sudden! But amid all this fervour and frenzy, you are also worried about looking your best at her wedding, right? Well, fret not ladies as we’ve got for you some superb lehengas from Pinterest to wear at her wedding!
Check out these gorgeous lehengas for your bestie’s wedding:
1. The ‘pink and yellow’ colour combination is quite in vogue these days, and trust us, you can never go wrong with it! This diva’s heavily embroidered lehenga with a light dupatta is striking a perfect balance in her overall appearance, and this is something we’d totally love to wear at one of our BFFs’ wedding!
2. Peach is clearly the colour for the girls who love to keep it light. Add some gotta Patti work and a bit of embroidery to it, and you are good to go!
3. Wondering how you can wear red at your bestie’s wedding without stealing her thunder! Well, this gorgeous lady has the answer. Mix just a bit of red with a lot of bling and get set to make all the heads turn!
4. This is one of our most favourite pins from the list. The colours, the print, and the embroidery are blending in so beautifully that we are just not able to take our eyes off this stunner!
5. This mirror work lehenga with ombre effect is such a delight to the eyes. It literally looks like a star-lit sky, doesn’t it?
6. This chic look is definitely going to get you all the attention from your BFF’s devars! The combination of the faux cold shoulder metallic blouse and the freely flowing minimal lehenga is sure to make you look like a gothic goddess!
7. Here comes another contemporary look that you’d love to emulate this wedding season! The cape, the 3-D embroidery and a subtle colour- you’ve got all the elements that you need to create a surreal look, so grab them all and go for the kill!
8. This Anita Dongre creation is what dreams are made of! The colour tangerine symbolises celebrations and the beautiful gota patti work has added all the more charm to the same. Isn’t this lehenga in your wishlist already?
9. So you think that the combination of pink and yellow is a bit too clichéd? Well, then how about stealing this lovely green and pink one?
10. If you have an eye for detail, then this lovely creation and you are just a match made in heaven! The floral embroidery on the dupatta, the heavy border on the lehenga and the subtly done blouse will certainly get you all the praises for your classy taste!
11. When you are in no mood to wear heavy embroidery or embellishments, pick this Manish Arora-inspired quirky creation to set the mood right for the celebrations.
12. There goes another bridesmaid who believes in the ‘less is more’ mantra. Just one colour and uniformity in the print- that makes for one soothing combination! Don’t you agree?
Well, you can thank us later for bringing these lovely lehengas from Pinterest to you in one place. For now, it’s time to go shopping! Also, don’t forget to share this list with the rest of your girl gang!
All Images From Pinterest