So, we took some time to come up with what is buzzing in the world of weddings these days. But one look at each element, and you’d agree that it was totally worth the wait. So without further ado, let us take you through the wedding trends of this week!
1. This magnanimous choker is exactly what a bride will ever need to complement her designer lehenga!
Image Source: Dhanika Choksi Photography
2. This three-tier upside down chandelier cake, is latest cake concept in vogue and will definitely make your wedding celebration the talk of the town.
Image Source: Jenny.Bakes
3. When the mandap too decides to don glittery attire, the result is pure magic.
Image Source: Aurum by Varun Bahl
4. The bride was too excited to be part of her beloved’s family, so she decided to get the entire baraat designed on her outfit! Aren’t you in love with this outfit?
Image Source: Rushankaf
5. We feel every bride deserves to own a pair of these uber-cool shoes. What say?
Image Source: Dream Diaries
6. And that’s how the boys play!
Image Source: Diva Studios on Instagram
7. We haven’t come across someone cuter than this little munchkin in any wedding! All you newbie mommies, did you notice her stylish outfit?
Image Source: Happy Shappy
8. Nothing can ever beat the warmth that a personalised element in any wedding has to offer. Probably that’s what this couple was thinking when they chose this “Save the Date” invite for themselves!
Image Source: Ravish Kapoor Innovative Innovation
9. That’s right! Mascara and coffee is all that a girl needs to slay the day.
Image Source: Benefit India
10. The mother-daughter twinning is the latest trend in Indian weddings that we are crushing on right now.
Image Source: Cupcake Productions on Instagram
11. We spotted these beige pearls and stones jewellery pieces by Amrapali Jewels at the Vogue Wedding Show, and just couldn’t resist sharing it with you! Don’t you want to own one those?
Image Source: Faizan Patel Photography
12. The photographers from the Z Molu Photography team deserve full marks for this brilliant pre-wedding shoot.
Image Source: Zmolu Photography
13. Move over the couple portraits! Check out this FLOOR-trait and decide what’s going to be your backdrop!
Image Source: One Fine Day Pictures
14. If she is the best thing to have happened to you in life, she deserves the best rock from you. Maybe an engagement ring like this one will do the justice.
Image Source: Golden Tree Jewellers
15. For a larger than life event of your life, the setup too needs to be a grand one.
Image Source: Pic Surely
16. Red and gold are two colours that rightly depict the sacredness and the richness of Indian weddings. And, this intricately designed outfit left no stone unturned to prove that right!
Image Source: Ali Xeeshan Theater Studio on Instagram
17. A splash of colours in the background, a vibrant outfit, gota jewellery, and happiness all over on the to-be bride’s face, what more can a girl ask for when she gets clicked on the most beautiful occasion of her life.
Image Source: Abu Jaani Sandeep Khosla
18. Just when we thought that we have seen almost every possible theme for a wedding function, the ace wedding designers Rani Pink Love came up with this unique Mughal Circus theme!
Image Source: Rani Pink