Sahej and Harsha’s story reiterates the age-old saying that matches are made in heaven and it does not just love stories that turn into marriage but also a marriage can start a great love story. Harsha and Sahej decided to have a dreamy destination wedding in Jaipur, Pink City and their wedding pictures are simply majestic.
#Bridetobe Sahej looks gorgeous in her shimmering mauve lehenga and the groom Harsha looks dapper in his gold sherwani. It was a typical Sikh wedding and they chose a tranquil gurdwara in Jaipur for the wedding rituals.
Here are some of the exclusive pictures from their wedding beautifully captured by Luxmi Digital Studios, we just can’t wait to share with you.
Check out Sahej and Harsha’s Dreamy Destination Wedding in Jaipur:
1. A candid shot of the couple sharing a moment near the poolside!
2. Here is the exuberant #bridetobe dancing in a corner while getting her Mehendi done!
3. A typical way to start the celebrations at a Punjabi wedding is the bhangra and the dhols. Some entertainment for the guests!
4. The family prepping up for #jagoo! A pre-wedding ritual everyone loves to be a part of!
5. Take inspiration from such quirky ideas to keep your guests entertained at the wedding!
6. The groom and the #bridetobe are seen having a gala time!
7. We just love that these kids can’t take their eyes off from the stage on the performance night!
8. When you have a royal palace and a great location, why not pose for the shutterbugs to make memories for a lifetime!
9. The groom Harsha taking some time off right before the wedding madness begins!
10. The #bridetobe Sahej is seen getting decked up for her big day!
11. The groom looks dapper in his gold and white sherwani and is all set to tie the knot!
12. The glittering eye makeup is what you need to look at today for some bridal inspiration!
13. Here comes the #baraat!
14. Harsha and Sahej make a royal entry under this pink dupatta adorned with strings of kaleeras. Super Elegant!
15. The bride sits somberly, right before her Anand Karaj ceremony!
16. The couple is being blessed as they start their new life together!
17. The serene gurdwara in the royal Pink City amidst colorful decor, where the couple is set to take their wedding vows!
18. The always and forever kind of journey!
19. And the couple is all set to embark on their happily ever after!
Sahej and Harsha’s Shaadi List
Photographer: Luxmi Digital Studios
Venue: Le Meridien Jaipur (Wedding)
Makeup Artist: Guneet Virdi
Decor, Entertainment and Wedding Planner: Silver Twigs
Caterer: Le Meridien
We at ShaadiWish believe that every love story is beautiful and unique. Do you want to share this crazy, magical feeling with the world? Would you like to inspire the rest of them with your story and how it came to life? Let’s celebrate the art of love across cultures, borders, and styles together. If you would like your love story to be featured, please share your wedding day pictures and story with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.