Every week we give you a glimpse of what’s really hot and trending around the globe and we know as much as we love sharing it with you, you love scouting through the list and picking your favourites. This week too we have curated the best of the trending stuff exclusively for our #Shaadiwish audience. Sit back and Enjoy. Don’t forget to scroll and save some to inspire your wedding too!
1. Making it to the top of the list is this ‘Super Couple’. What a trendy way to make an entry at your wedding!
Image Source: Shutterdown on Instagram
2. The floral theme, the floral naked umbrella and the gorgeous bride’s entourage, giving us some solid #bridalentry ideas.
Image Source: Roshini Daswani Kewalram on Instagram
3. In love with this quirky way to mark the beginning of new relationships!
Image Source: Nikhil Kapur Photography on Instagram
4. The perfect silver gold embellished wings on these Evangeline crystal heels by Sophia Webster is what every girl dreams of.
Image Source: Sophia Webster on Instagram
5. Isn’t this such a serene and incredible wedding decor? Strings of threads decorated with traditional roses and sunflowers at intervals. Super Elegant!
Image Source: The Wedding Designers on Instagram
6. A royal backdrop for the royal couple. Stepped wells with candlelights makes for such a desirable wedding decor element.
Image Source: Noor on Instagram
7. The floral top with the matching sheer net dupatta, and mighty pearl earrings with a cutesy matha patti. This bride simply exudes grace.
Image Source: LavishCineart on Instagram
8. #Bridetobe caught having her favourite chhapati and jam just before going for the ceremonies. A truly candid shot!
Image Source: Nik Thakar Photography on Instagram
9. Designer Ayush Kejriwal’s handcrafted couture really brightens up our day. A unique khadi georgette bandhini saree with a contrasting floral blouse is what you need to see from his treasure.
Image Source: Ayush Kejriwal on Instagram
10. These little cases from Pataaree meant for safekeeping your lipsticks is definitely worth it. Can also be used perfectly as mehendi return favors!
Image Source: Pataaree on Instagram
11. A gorgeous box of roses is what you need to turn a mundane corner into such prettiness! The Flower Company by Devika Sakhuja is here to transform the way we gift flowers.
Image Source: The Flower Company on Instagram
12. Taking a flat lay of all the bridal paraphernalia. The stunning jewellery and shoes complimenting the outfit perfectly laid in such a systematic manner has caught our eyes!
Image Source: The Wedding Laddu on Instagram
13. We haven’t seen a more cute baraati besides this little munchkin all dressed up to make a grand entry at the wedding!
Image Source: Isha and Deval Parekh (iDev) on Instagram
14. Horses, bikes, elephants are passe. This groom riding on a cycle rickshaw definitely made some heads turn with his quirky entry.
Image Source: Sapan Ahuja on Instagram
15. An all white tiered cake incredibly adorned with edible colourful flowers. Such a delicate beauty.
Image Source: Rani Pink on Instagram
16. The beauty pick of the week – this Primerizer gives you the best of both worlds as a primer and a moisturizer. A definite recommended one for all the #bridestobes.
Image Source: Harper’s Bazaar Bride, India on Instagram
17. Ink Blue from none other than Anita Dongre’s #treeoflove treasure for a quintessential yet royal appeal. The gotta patti and the zardosi work adds so much charm to the look.
Image Source: Anita Dongre on Instagram
18. A bunch of fresh roses put together for such a fab centrepiece. This will leave your guests mesmerized. An absolutely welcoming idea for the wedding decor.
Image Source: Eventfully Yours Design on Instagram
19. Add a bit of tradition to your wardrobe with these dancing peacock juttis by Fizzy Goblet!
Image Source: Fizzy Goblet on Instagram
20. This #bridetobe looks breathtakingly beautiful holding the miniature board to mark the countdown for her journey from Miss to Mrs!
Image Source: Fine Pixel Studio on Instagram
21. We can’t take our eyes off this Miss World who looks drop dead gorgeous in the mint blue Manish Malhotra’s ensemble.
Image Source: Manish Malhotra World on Instagram
22. An ideal color combination from Shyamal and Bhumika’s collection, just perfect for the sangeet or an engagement outfit.
Image Source: Shyamal & Bhumika on Instagram
23. A whimsical shot of this Sabyasachi bride walking hand in hand with her groom against the breathtaking backdrop will leave you smiling today!
Image Source: Deostudios on Instagram