We’ve seen Lionel Messi get married to his sweetheart, Sonam Kapoor walk the ramp for Ralph & Russo and some interesting elements real brides added to their bridal wardrobe. Here are 23 trends that we spotted last week and our world just became better! Look for yourself.
1. Sonam Kapoor reinvented Kate Moss’s iconic appearance at the Paris Couture Week while she reigned the ramp as a showstopper for Ralph & Russo dressed in White & crystals.
Image Source: Rhea Kapoor on Instagram
2. What a fabulous way to share with the world what they always ask you. How do you know the bride? Here’s how!
Image Source: MP Singh Photography
3. Just the kind of shoes you need for your Princess Diaries look! #grabthemnow
Image Source: Kamaali Couture on Instagram
4. These sugared almonds intimately packed as wedding favours is sure to leave your guests reminisce your wedding for long, especially with that note.
Image Source: Divya Vithika on Instagram
5. We are totally in awe of this cutesy seating arrangement. Chairs dressed in flowers made with paper and rich fabrics, Sounds interesting?
Image Source: Bridal Asia on Instagram
6. Can’t take our eyes of this ethereal combination of floral and gold jewellery and the contemporary bride Sonam Vaswani totally slays the look, and yes, that haar is just so unique.
Image Source: KAJ Fine Jewellery on Instagram
7. Deepika Padukone once again leaves us spell-bound in this corset and tulle ruffle gown from Shehlaa Khan’s treasure and those Tanishq jewels.
Image Source: Shehlaa Khan on Instagram
8. This bride went one step ahead, got her and her husband’s embroidered into her outfit.
Image Source: The Brides Of India on Instagram
9. Getting your initials embroidered to the groom’s shoes, is one amazing way to personalize your wedding outfit.
Image Source: The Brides of India on Instagram
10. Hold your breath and get mesmerized by this massive tuberoses floral chandeliers that are perfect to make your wedding royal.
Image Source: The Wedding Designers on Instagram
11. Add more charm to your bridal look with this mesh and gold handcrafted bridal jewel piece by Azva vows.
Image Source: Azva Vows on Instagram
12. This crimson red onza laptop sleeve is ideal to make any mundane outfit exuberant.
Image Source: Lovetobag on Instagram
13. This simple yet elegant Unicorn inspired lehenga set with gorgeous motifs for a perfect summery trousseau outfit!
Image Source: Sukriti and Aakriti on Instagram
14. Keep your guests cool with these sassy colourful fans during an afternoon wedding ceremony. Totally adorbs.
Image Source: Kyeross Events on Instagram
15. We can’t stop gushing over this bride’s portrait aesthetically captured by the Taj Studio photographers giving #picturegoals to all brides, those floral details in the jewellery and the Ghungroos are everything.
Image Source: The Taj Studio on Instagram
16. We have a mother of the #bridetobe giving us fashion goals with her larger than life ring and an unexampled nail art!
Image Source: Imprintstudio on Instagram
17. The right kind of drink to beat the summer blues and to add the perfect beach wedding vibes.
Image Source: BEEUS Producoes on Instagram
18. The glitzy, star studded wedding of Lionel Messi and his childhood sweetheart is straight out of a fairytale.
Image Source: Bookemarkersrating on Instagram
19. A rescue from the traditional stage decor – this low ceiling shimmering chandeliers are simply magical.
Image Source: Aviraj Saluja on Instagram
20. Those Kaleeras with the multi-colored pom-poms and the Leheriya stole are so admirable.
Image Source: Abhit Jhanji Photography on Instagram
21. The union of the same sexes in an Indian ceremony reminds us that love always wins over all odds!
Image Source: Arrowood Photography on Instagram
22. Sonakshi Sinha looks drop dead gorgeous in this Zara Umrigar emerald green gown, ideal for that cocktail!
Image Source: Zara Umrigar on Instagram
23. When you see a bride inside a swimming pool flaunting her #desistyle.
Image Source: Anupjkat on Instagram