After giving you the low-down on the most pinned bridal Lehengas to inspire your #bridalstyle, we decided to put all the drool-worthy engagement rings in one place too. If you’re still not got any ideas on what you’d like to put on that finger for the rest of your life, you need to scroll through the ten most famous wedding rings on Pinterest.
Make your fantasies come true, all you have to do is save the picture of the wedding rings that suits your style(and his budget!).
1. We love the soft-hued gemstones along with diamonds, the rose gold band, and the overall solitary design of this one.
For the bride who does not want to settle for the ordinary, this design is just so fab!
2. The CHELSEA Two-Tone design with Platinum prongs and an 18K Rose Gold band
3. Elegant, understated and so raw! How does one stop staring at such a gorgeous piece.
Instead of one big stone, go in for a set of three tucked in elegantly like this one, in it’s the natural form. It gives that elegant vintage vibe and we love it.
4. For a girl who wants to feel like a queen every single day, a ring like this seems so apt.
A blue sapphire surrounded by small diamonds is a magnificent ring no girl would be able to say no to!
5. This ring is what engagement dreams are made up of!
We bet no one will be able to take their eyes off this classic blue gem besieged by diamonds. Absolutely regal!
Check Out A Complete Guide On How To Buy An Engagement Ring.
6. Excellent Fancy White Cushion Cut Diamond Halo Style Engagement Ring
7. Studded with diamonds, this rings perfectly signifies the infinite bond between you and your beloved one.
For a bride who wants to keep it minimal and classic, we recommend this one.
8. Every girl would proudly flaunt the big rock on her finger.
The classic solitaire ring with a halo design is sure to grab those glances wherever you go. It’s every Indian bride’s dream.
9. White Gold Round Halo Nova Engagement Ring
10. Ditch the conventional diamonds for this marvellous piece.
The blazing purple stone with the intricate design is to die for! It’s a drop-dead gorgeous ring you will never get bored of.
11. The ultimate symbol of love – a beautiful diamond heart completes the look of this jewel.
This one will really make your heart flutter!
12. The bigger, the better! This cluster ring with rose gold band and glittering diamonds in asscher cut is just beyond words.
Add a bit of glamorous charm to your every day with this ring.
13. The new-age brides will love it, for its glorious architecture.
For the modern bride who doesn’t want to settle for the typical ring, stash away this artistic design to inspire you for your big day, and you won’t have to look around.
14. Silver and Diamond Princess Style Wedding Ring is a dream for every bride.
All images from Pinterest.
Check out the Ways to take Social Media Worthy Photos of Your Engagement Ring.