For the queen of the hour, the lovely bride who has put on her brightest outfit, the podium where she’ll be seated at her Mehendi ceremony has to be grand. After all, the focus is going to be on her. The bridal seat where she’ll be spending most of her time and a lot of pictures will also be taken here. We’ve put together amazing bridal seating arrangements, taking inspiration from real brides to make your Mehendi function more delightful!
1. The genda lattice serves as great backdrop to this comfortable seat. The colorful rug adds a homespun feel.
Image Source: Q events on Instagram
2. Creating curtains with the marigold garlands along with a rose petal typography, best way of making the bride’s presence felt.
Image Source: Varun Jain
3. The trendy circular floral swings surely add magic to the ceremony.
Image Source: Safarnama Films on Instagram
4. A traditional Jhula with a touch of eccentric props.
Image Source: Atisuto Events on Instagram
5. Those marigold discs at the back make for a bride’s own throne.
Image Source: Knotty Days on Instagram
6. Rows of colorful bangles along with adorable latkans is ideal for a Kaleidoscopic Mehendi.
Image Source: Varsha Sachdeva Shetty on Instagram
7. A clean cut foliage swing for the bride’s portraits.
Image Source: Clique Events On Instagram
8. With a gorgeous floral lamp, this wide seat is ideal for the long hours, and so pretty too.
Image Source: Lilac Events On Instagram
9. Glittered background, tulle tassels and the touch of warm gold to the pink, for the Barbie bride.
Image Source: Rani Pink Love on Instagram
10. The bright hues along with the floral creepers, just what the radiant bride needs.
Image Source: I Do etc on Instagram
11. A backdrop made with draped fabric and lovely dreamcatchers.
Image Source: The Wedding Planning Company On Instagram
12. Make your arrival loud and clear with this little canopy that are highlighted with the Rajasthani puppets.
Image Source: Aman Gera Photography on Instagram
13. The bougainvilla flowers draped around so gorgeously on the Jhula makes us want to duplicate this same idea.
Image Source: Abhinav Bhagat Events on Instagram
14. Carnations on a string giving it a Jharokha like feel to the vivid colors of the sofa and cushions.
Image Source: My Wedding Planning on Instagram
15. Just how joyously are the two toned gende ka phool wrapping this swing. We’ve found the one!
Image Source: En Vogue Events on Instagram
16. Sticking to the theme of candy pink, the touch of yellow and orange are made for each other and a summer Mehendi.
Image Source: Mantra Events on Instagram
17. Those lovely floral balls give the backdrop a nice artistic vibe.
Image Source: Eventfully Yours on Instagram
18. And of, course a hoarding calling out for the Dulhaniya.
Image Source: Ankit Goel Photography on Instagram