If you are a 2021 bride-to-be, chances are you might be looking for jewellery ideas for small weddings. After all, getting married in the new normal has brought along new bridal trends which are definitely here to stay. And, while we understand your love for OTT bridal jewellery, it’s an era of minimal brides who are ditching the usual jewellery trends and instead opting for statement jewellery pieces which perfectly match the vibe of their intimate wedding celebration.
So, ladies, if you are confused about how to jazz up your wedding looks with the right kind of jewellery, we have got you covered. Just sit back and scroll down to these ideas and inspirations which are sure to grab you eyeballs for your on point style quotient giving full justice to your intimate wedding look and how.
Bookmark These Jewellery Ideas For Small Weddings For They Are Truly Mesmerizing!
1. Go For Pastel Wedding Jewellery Over The Traditional Gold And Diamond Jewellery.
If you are planning to wear a traditional bridal lehenga, we suggest you to style it up with the latest pastel jewellery for they will help you balance your wedding day look with their simple and edgy designs.
Image Source: Gayatri Sharma
2. Swear By The Trending Jewellery Headbands For The Win Win!
How about adorning these statement headbands alone ditching the earrings and necklace completely?
Image Source: Gomit Chopra
3. Understated Jewellery Ideas For Small Weddings That You Won’t Keep Your Eyes Off.
Jazz up your minimal bridal look with classy yet understated bridal jewellery just like these celebrity brides did.
P.S. We are simply drooling over the delicate pearl chokers which are redefining sophistication and elegance like none other.
Image Source: Harkiran Basra
4. Personalised Bridal Payal Over The Traditional One.
Sure those bejewelled bridal anklets with pearls and ghungroos are to die for. However, make that perfect style statement by opting for such personalised jewellery ideas for small weddings to grab those eyeballs. What do you think?
Image Source: RJS Company
5. Amp Up Your Jewellery Ideas For Small Weddings With These Floral Kadas And How.
While adorning floral jewellery on the occasion of mehendi is no new for brides, styling these OTT fresh flower kadas are surely making a wave on social media for their growing popularity among brides for their wedding day.
Image Source: Naheedaspencer Photography
These Pakistani brides will inspire you with their exquisite floral kada designs for your big day.
6. How Many Votes For This Minimal Diamond Jewellery For The Wedding Day?
Minimal is the new black and oh boy we are absolutely loving it for its elegance and irresistible charm.
Image Source: Palwashaminhas
7. Slay It Like A Pro In Silver And Oxidized Wedding Jewellery.
Calling out all the experimental brides-to-be who wish to set up a new trend.
Image Source: The Wedding Stories LHR
8. Not Getting Over This Meenakari Pearl Choker Set Anytime Soon!
A perfect mix of traditional jewellery with contemporary designing is this timeless set which will bring out the best in you without making your look OTT.
Image Source: Sunita Shekhawat
9. Totally Crushing On This Bride With Statement Nath For Her Pre Wedding Function.
We are big suckers for trendsetter brides who take an experimental route to give us new ideas and inspiration and this one is surely topping our list and why not.
Image Source: Shutterdown Photography
10. Statement Jewellery Ideas For Small Weddings You Will Absolutely Adore.
Keeping it all stylish and edgy, we are loving this bride’s statement jewellery for her intimate nuptials.
Image Source: The Wedding Story
11. Make Your Way For The Latest Mini Kaleeras Over The Traditional Ones And Why Not.
Why wear the usual kaleeras when you can stack them up with your bridal bangles with these much in trend mini kaleera bangles.
Image Source: RJS Company
Further, end your search for the best bridal makeup artists with ShaadiWish.
Comments are closed.