Red bridal bangles have always been an epitome of bridal grace and elegance for Indian brides. A quintessential part of bride’s solah shringar, we love how the millennial brides are coming up with different ways to add them in bridal avatar.
And, while Punjabi brides have been styling the usual red chooda as a part of their traditional rituals since ages, there are brides who are experimenting with offbeat bridal chooda colors to set new trends. However, we aren’t talking about the churas alone. From Hindu brides to Marathi and Gujarati, almost every Indian bride has a special space for red bangles in her trousseau. So, if you are a bride-to-be who may or may not wear a red bridal lehenga and are wondering how to slay those red bridal bangles like a pro, we have got the right dose of inspiration for you.
Steal Ideas For These Real Brides Who Styled Their Red Bridal Bangles Perfectly With Their Attire And How!
1. Nothing Beats The Classic Combination Of Red And Green Glass Bangles.
Well, old is gold and we totally admire the bride’s simple and elegant choice of styling the typical glass bridal bangles during her wedding festivities and how.
Image Source: Paran Singh Photography
2. This Bride Combined Different Shades Of Red Bridal Bangles Together With Gota Patti Jewellery For Her Mehendi And We Are Literally In Awe!
If you thought that you cannot style your mehendi jewellery with the classic red bangles, take clues from this bride who managed to look every bit glamorous with this trick.
Image Source: Cine Love Productions
3. Ditching The Usual Chooda, This Bride Came Up With An Interesting Idea Of Combining Pearl Bangles With Her Classic Red Bangles And The Result Is Absolutely Mesmerizing.
What are you waiting for? Take a screenshot already!
Image Source: Kamreh Photography
4. Head Over Heels In Love With This Bride’s Creativity To Break Her Monotone Bridal Look With A Touch Red And How!
Giving a much needed makeover to her monotone stack of bangles are these pretty red bridal bangles with seashells attached on them.
Image Source: The Sass Journal
5. How About Styling Them With The Gorgeous Kundan Bangles?
Well, we bet you will love this look for sure!
Image Source: Destination Photographers
Also, check out these latest bridal bangles and kada designs for 2020 brides.
6. These Red Rose Kadas Are Just Like A Fresh Breath Of Air And How.
A perfect choice for brides who want to wear floral jewellery at her wedding.
Image Source: Kaaghaz Ke Phool
Don’t miss this fresh floral kadas that brides wore on their mehendi here.
7. The Royal Looking Lakh Bangles In Red Are No Less For That Maharani Look.
Because the charm of the traditional lakh bangles is irresistible.
Image source: Orange By Salon
8. Another Bride Who Kept It All Simple Yet Striking By Pairing Gold With Red Bridal Bangles.
After all, a bride is incomplete without a touch of gold in her look.
Image Source: Razz Films And Photography
9. Absolutely Adorning This Bride’s Recreation Of A Classic Red Chooda Though With A Twist!
With the quintessential red and white combination, we are totally loving these designer red bridal bangles and why not.
Image Source: Zohaib Ali Photography
10. How Many Votes For Red Gota Patti Bangles?
Well, they will make a great addition to your mehndi wardrobe and how.
Image Source: The Wedding Story
End your search for the best jewellery designers near you with ShaadiWish!