If you are a bit confused about what kind of gowns for Indian wedding reception you should probably pick, we are here to help you out. Since you will be wearing multiple Indian outfits during the course of your wedding festivities, opting for a designer gown for your reception or cocktail party is always a great option.
And while you already have bookmarked your favourite Pinterest and Instagram inspirations, you may not always know where to actually buy them. Which is why the ShaadiWish fairies decided to scout some of the most gorgeous and glamorous wedding gowns for you. So, whether you’re looking for a flowy long trail gown or a ruffled gown, it’s time you already shortlist your fairytale gown to buy it first thing when this lockdown ends (*Fingers Crossed*)
Scroll down to witness the best of designer gowns for Indian wedding reception and cocktail parties!
1. This showstopper black ruffled gown by Tanieya Khanuja will glam up the cocktail night with all the heads turning on you!
2. You can never go wrong with red gowns for Indian wedding reception as red is the color of the bride!
Image Source: Anushree Reddy
3. Add that extra drama to your cocktail or reception look by picking this hand embroidered crystal and pearl embellished mini dress which further comes with a detachable voluminous overlay skirt!
Image Source: Nadine Dhody
4. Slay the night in this sparkling full sleeve ivory gown by Seema Gujral which comes with intricate embroidery and embellishments!
5. Go OTT with your wedding reception look by slipping in this classic Falguni Shane gown with intricate foliage embroidery, cutout shoulders, sweetheart neckline and a feathered hemline.
6. We can never get over Kresha Bajaj’s stunning gowns for Indian wedding reception. And, this one with an Ice Grey trail jacket with silk resham embroidery and delicate handwork by crystals, sequins and glass beading is all you need to bring out the diva in you.
7. How many votes for this stunning baby pink sleeveless corset ruffled gown with extra flairs?
Image Source: Reannmoradian
8. This pearl embroidered mermaid gown with frills is just the right pick for your starry affair!
Image Source: Pooja Shroff
Also, check out Where To Buy Christian Wedding Gowns?
9. This statement off shoulder ruffled mermaid gown in black will help you grab oodles of compliments for your sassy choice!
Image Source: Tanieya Khanuja
10. Turn the heads around with this heavily embellished ivory outfit with a quirky design!
P.S. don’t miss it’s oh so gorgeous long train which definitely makes it a stand out from the rest of the collection by Faraz Manan!
11. Jazz up your cocktail party look by slipping into this stunning pearl embellished cut out gown with a slit.
Image Source: Nadine Dhody
12. This uber stylish gown with magnificent twirl of delicate sequins, swarovski crystals and multi-coloured jewels is straight out of a fairytale wedding described in stories!
Image Source: Seema Gujral
13. This customized statement gown by Zara Umrigar is for all the Game of Thrones lovers. With exaggerated shoulders, a plunging neckline and intricately beaded birds, this one’s a complete stunner for a starry cocktail night!
Image Source: Zara Umrigar
Also, check out Trending Engagement Dresses And Where To Buy Them?
14. Head over heels in love with this feathered tube gown in dusty pink with metallic textures all over.
Image Source: Dolly J
15. Don’t miss adding this power blue wonder in your list of top designer gowns for Indian wedding reception!
Image Source: Faraz Manan
16. This sequined tube gown is a perfect pick for your sassy cocktail night.
Image Source: Ohaila Khan
17. Another black gown which caught our attention is from the collection of Elisha Wadhwani and oh boy it’s too hot to handle!
Image Source: Elisha Wadhwani
18. This body hugging gown with a bustier and netted kaftan is every modern bride’s fantasy!
Image Source: Shloka Khialani
19. Absolutely chic and simple, this beige embroidered gown is all you need if you are planning not to go OTT with your bridal outfit.
Image Source: Sahil Kochhar
Aren’t these gowns for Indian wedding reception and cocktail parties all stunning and absolutely breathtaking? We bet you won’t be able to pick just one for they all are too gorgeous to be missed. Well, make the most of your quarantine time and save your favorite ones already!
Also, check out Trending Wedding Dresses For All The Ladies Of The House.