If you always vouch for the latest designer collection in your wardrobe, don’t miss adding a cocktail saree to this wedding season. Flattering for all body types, a classic sari should always have space in your closet for all kinds of parties, including sangeet, cocktail and reception parties.
So, this wedding season, take inspiration from the Bollywood celebs and place all bets on sheathed sequinned sarees by Manish Malhotra. While the gorgeous Kareena Kapoor Khan and Tara Sutaria opted for a sexy bralette blouse to steal the attention, other celebs chose a strappy halter-style blouse with a timeless charm.
Make a statement at the upcoming engagement and reception parties by wearing these celebrity-approved cocktail sarees which are a perfect mix of style, sultry cuts, and scintillating fabrics.
Scroll down to our list of trending cocktail sarees to glam up the night with your OOTD!
1. These Bollywood divas are completely slaying it in Manish Malhotra sarees which are surely redefining the 6-yard goals!
2. Diana Penty’s pre-stitched gown-inspired cocktail sari with an ivory belt by Amit Aggarwal is every bridesmaid’s dream outfit.
3. Add flair to your look with ruffles just like Mira Rajput Kapoor did. P.S. that unconventional dusty hue is winning our hearts!
Also, check out Trending Ruffle Saree Ideas.
4. Dance the night away in these super trendy dhoti sarees by Amit Aggarwal.
Image Source: Amit Aggarwal
5. Be the hawa-hawaii of the evening by slipping into this golden saree with umbrella frills inspired pallu just like Kriti Sanon did!
6. Keep your cocktail look minimalistic by opting for a plain saree and coordinating it with a statement frill blouse by Manish Malhotra.
Check out the Latest Blouse Designs For The Brides And Bridesmaids.
7. A stand-out glittering pallu by Amit Aggarwal is all you need to be the center of attention!
8. Oomph up your style statement by opting for a classic black cocktail sari just like Bhumi Pednekar did!
9. A saree with a cape is truly a LIT way to steal those glances!
Let these high shine cocktail sarees reveal the best of minimalistic wedding looks as you complete your overall look with a monotone box clutch, diamonds studs topped with natural and dewy makeup.
Also, check out Unique And Trending Ways To Drape Saree.
Book Best Wedding Vendors for your Wedding Day!!