Festivities are an important part of Indian culture and most of the festivals are celebrated with much gusto and enthusiasm. Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated in honor of Lord Ganesha’s birth. Every year the 10-day long festival starts by bringing an idol of Ganesha home and worshipping it. On the last day, the idol of Lord Ganesha is immersed in a water body and it is believed that this way Ganesha returns home to their parents.
Bollywood Celebrities also welcome Lord Ganesha into their homes every year and bring in the festivities with joy and happiness. This year too Bollywood Celebrities amazed us with their desi avatars and boy we are in love with their attire!
Scroll down to check out how Bollywood rocked Ganesh Chaturthi in jaw-dropping outfits-
1. Karishma Kapoor sizzles in a bright red colored Raw Mango sheer floral saree, and we think that this desi look is perfect for a bridesmaid.
Also check out, Where To Shop Kanjivaram Sarees For Bride In Hyderabad.
2. Athiya Shetty dazzled in an all-white ensemble with self embroidery and sheer dupatta and looked breathtaking. Her Tarun Tahiliani outfit is perfect for a sangeet or cocktail ceremony!
3. Divya Khosla Kumar looked super stunning in a rani pink Jaipuri jaal lehenga by Bageecha Banaras contrasted with a beautiful emerald blouse. Isn’t it a perfect look for mehendi?
4. Natasha Poonawala’s Ganesh Chaturthi ensemble is one to be admired. She wore a sequin Manish Malhotra monotone saree and styled it with a statement polki emerald satlada haar and stole the show. This look should be bookmarked for a cocktail ceremony.
Also, check out these Rani Haar Designs Will Make You Ditch The Regular Necklaces.
5. Katrina’s peach Anamika Khanna lehenga saree and minimalistic makeup look is setting a new trend!
6. Kriti Sanon looked resplendent in her Manish Malhotra Baadla saree with dewy makeup. Her blouse back and unique earrings golden earrings surely caught everyone’s attention.
Also, check out Blouse Back Designs We Spotted On Real Brides.
7. Aditi Rao Hydari opted for an Indo-Western floral embroidered Nachiket Brave outfit and she surely knows how to keep her look simple and elegant.
8. We are always waiting with bated breath to see how Shilpa Shetty will dress, her style is always on point and she sure rocked her yellow saree and pink suit for Ganpati!
9. Kajol’s black and gold Manish Malhotra saree with a sleeveless blouse and dewy makeup was the talk of the town. This diva never fails to impress us!
10. Alia & Ranbir were quite a sight. She wore a floral saree with contrasting pink blouse while he looked dapper in a grey kurta with matching trousers.
11. The Ambanis always outshine everyone when it comes to festivities. We are loving Nita Ambani and her daughter in pink and red tone lehengas with fuss-free cholis which are the next big thing!
B) Radhika Merchant looked ravishing in a red embroidered lehenga with contrasting jewelry and took our breath away!
12. Karan Johar is known for his fashion choices and he aced his printed kurta by Payal Singhal which was surely OTB!
13. Vicky Kaushal was undoubtedly the best dressed as he rocked his maroon kurta and bandhgala and charmed us away with his looks.
14. Ileana wore a full-sleeved peplum blouse with a lehenga skirt creating the illusion of a gown!
15. Madhuri Dixit looked ethereal in a soft pink self embroidered saree and we are so gushing over it.
16. Kangana Ranaut wore silk Raw Mango saree with matching earrings and tied her hair in a bun and looked exceptionally beautiful.
Bollywood Celebrities always inspire us with their fashion statements and this time too they made sure that their looks were setting the trend and were the talk of the town. For all the bridesmaids & groomsmen out there, these looks are not to be missed.
Also, check out Celebrity Weddings Here.