Mani Jassal, a Toronto based Indian fashion designer is well known for her wonderful work. Mani recently got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Harkomal Bahia in a beautiful ceremony and designed her own engagement outfit. Hark and Mani went to the same high school and were friends for a long time and eventually fell in love and they dated for 4 long years.
The engagement ceremony was organized at a barn which was owned by Hark and the theme of the ceremony was inspired by Tulum, Mexico where Hark had proposed to Mani. Isn’t it a wonderful idea? The whole venue was done according to the theme with great attention to little details.
Look at their engagement pictures and get swooned by them-
1. Her engagement outfit is to die for!
She opted for a soft pink colored outfit, the skirt was a combination of tulle with mirror work while the top was a crop top to which she attached detachable puff sleeves. Mani completed her look with light green and gold jewelry and looked beautiful.
2. Hark wore a Lucknowi ensemble and carried a shawl with it which was also designed by her!
3. The best part is that her dupatta had the lyrics of the song ‘So Into You’ embroidered on it. Isn’t it a unique idea to customize your outfit?
Also, Check Out A Wedding Where The Mother Designed The Bride’s Outfit.
4. She entered the venue with her sisters and broke the stereotype of walking to the aisle with brothers!
5. It was an all-white party which took place at a barn where Hark proposed to Mani!
6. Her chunni ceremony was too surreal, catch a glimpse here.
7. Have a look at the short and sweet preview of their engagement.
8. Totally loving her bride squad, bridesmaids take down some notes for your bestie’s wedding.
It surely was a dreamy engagement ceremony and the fact that she designed the outfits and customized it too was so thoughtful. Their set up too gives us major goals and they surely have changed the trend for an intimate engagement. And now we cannot wait to see the wedding photographs.
Also Check Out, A Complete Guide On How To Buy An Engagement Ring.
Photographer- Renata Kaveh
Wedding Planner – Sonia G.
Decorators – Paras Events
Video – Cineverse Films
Desserts – Wake & Bake By Simmy Jassal
Makeup Artists – Aniya Nandy
Dance Floor – Designer Dance Floors
Mehendi Artists – Henna By Neda Kamal
Furnishing – The Eastern Bazaar & Bois Et Cuir
Outfits – Mani Jassal