It just seems like today when our desi girl Priyanka Chopra got engaged to Nick Jonas in Mumbai on 18th August 2018. And since then, Priyanka Chopra has been keeping us all intrigued with her lavish pre-wedding celebrations. Be it Peecee’s bridal shower or her bachelorette in Amsterdam, we can’t get enough of Priyanka’s wedding fun!
And now, their wedding is just around the corner. The lovely couple has left for Jodhpur for their destination wedding.
View this post on Instagram
@priyankachopra and @nickjonas on their way to Jodhpur for their wedding celebration! Can’t keep calm to see their wedding look! 😍 #priyankachopra #nickjonas #priyankachoprawedding #nickyanka #celebritywedding #bollywoodwedding #destinationwedding #shaadiwish #shaadiwishfeatures
There are speculations that Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’ grand wedding celebrations will begin on November 29 and will culminate on December 2 at Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur. And so, the wedding preparations have been done, the invitations have been sent and the guests are all set to reach the wedding venue.
But, not everyone knows who all are invited to Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas wedding in Jodhpur. So, read to know everything about this couple’s wedding guest list here:
1. Nick Jonas’s brother Joe Jonas along with his fiance Sophie Turner has already reached India. Recently, Priyanka, Nick, Joe, and Sophie were seen enjoying dinner together in Mumbai along with other friends and family members.
2. India is expecting the Duke and Dutchess of Sussex- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to attend Peecee’s wedding since Meghan and Priyanka are good friends. However, the couple may not fly down to India as Meghan is pregnant.
3. Elizabeth Chambers, Hillary Duff, and Dwayne Johnson are expected among Priyanka Chopra’s Hollywood friends. Not to miss her Bachelorette gang!
3. And, how can we forget the charming Parineeti Chopra, PeeCee’s little sister who was rumored to have demanded $50 million from Nick as a ransom for shoe hiding?
4. Salman Khan and family, Alia Bhatt, Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja, Farhan Akhtar, Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor are some of the big names from Bollywood who are expected to be a part of their grand wedding celebration.
5. And, not to forget the couple’s intimate family.
It is reported that the couple is set to tie the knot on December 2 in two different ceremonies: a Christian ceremony to be followed by Hindu nuptials. The wedding festivities will kickoff at Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur from November 29 with a mehendi and sangeet ceremony followed by Haldi on 30th November.