Peep-toes, pumps, sneakers or boots; nothing can beat the comfort and style of the humble juttis. Correction, not-so-humble jutties! Gone are the days when juttis were worn just with traditional clothes. With coming up of creative companies like Coral Haze, juttis have modernised completely and hence, have given a new meaning altogether to the bridal footwear.
Coral Haze is a brand that has brought together traditions and contemporary moods of women to create the most beautiful juttis that they can wear every time and with almost everything. From casual embroidered juttis to vintage Victorian ones, you will come across a wide range of juttis which are bound to blow your mind. The skilled artisans at Coral Haze make sure that you find your right fit and for that, they will go to any length. With such exquisite designs, they make perfect Indian bridal footwear. What’s more? You can wear them even in the home, at parties and even at the office.
Well, we are absolutely head over heels in love with this trend and we are sure so are our pretty brides of 2018. That’s why when we got an opportunity to speak to Manhar Oberoi & Vidushi Mallick, the brains behind Coral Haze, we asked them to spill the beans of bridal footwear trends of 2018. So if juttis are something that define your style, you’ve got to check out what all Coral Haze has to offer to you this wedding season.
SW: What are your different product offerings?
At Coral Haze, we always try to come up with products for everyone and for every occasion. We have beautiful juttis for women but other than that, we have some amazing juttis and mules for men too. We have juttis in different variations like floral, thread and digital print. And bridal footwear or groom’s shoes are not all that have! We also have some gorgeous sequin potli bags that make stunning wedding accessories for women.
SW: Tell us about your latest collection of juttis?
We always try to innovate to give our clients the best. Our new collection will include lots of beautiful summer prints to keep up with the weather. We are sure this collection of ours will make perfect bridal footwear for the summer brides. Other than that, we are working on floral thread work embroidery and funky jacquard work.
SW: What special offerings do you have for the brides this wedding season?
For the brides, we are planning to bring heavy embroidered juttis. The base will be bright summer colours. In addition to this, we also have some interesting juttis which will completely match the bride’s wedding lehenga. So, you better gear up yourself for a stunning Indian bridal footwear collection from Coral Haze this wedding season.
SW: Tell us more about your products range for men.
Men in Punjab wear juttis but the same trend has not yet caught up in other parts of the country. Right now, we have six dashing designs for them. Some are with tassels and the others are with prints on them. We are currently working on expanding this range.
Having got some insights on Indian bridal footwear from Coral Haze, now we bring to you some of the gorgeous juttis created by the brand. Check them out:
1. Embroidered beauties that will work well with your kurti and jeans, as well as with your bridal lehenga!
2. Floral prints are undoubtedly a big hit this wedding season and Indian bridal footwear is not behind when it comes to embracing this trend. Check out these beauties that you can easily team up with your sundresses for lazy brunches.
3. Thread work will make a super-comfortable wear for your casual days and party nights.
4. Digital print is another raging trend that has made its mark in the bridal footwear as well. Here’s one such chic jutti to give you some style inspiration this wedding season. What’s more? These will complement your professional wear also pretty well.
5. No Indian wedding is complete without a dash of glitter and glamour in it. Well, then how can Coral Haze not give you a bit of it? From cocktail dresses to Patiala suits, glitter juttis go with everything.
6. Give your maxi dresses and gowns a perfect partner with these “stoned and studded” lovelies!
7. Because an Indian bride’s footwear closet is never complete without some sequinned juttis!
Ladies, your favourite Bollywood stars like Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Disha Patani, Anushka Sharma, Esha Gupta and many more love to don the Coral Haze juttis! Now you also know from where you can score them as Coral Haze has got a perfect pair of juttis for every outfit of yours. So wait no more, and pamper your feet with some delicately crafted footwear right now!