While the entire world is going crazy after Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma’s wedding (well, rightly so), we thought you would want a breather. So, here we are with our 26th edition of weekly wedding trends to let you know what’s hot apart from the Virushka wedding. Scroll on!
1. The goddess sets the temperature soaring in a multi-embroidered bodycon dress by Sabyasachi Mukherjee!
Images Courtesy: Sabyasachi Mukherjee
2. Recycle is the mantra this wedding season! So, here comes a minimal yet chic wedding invite that is reusable as well.
Images Courtesy: Studio Works Co
3. We are so going to ditch the floral bouquet this wedding season for this tempting ‘phalon ki tokri’. After all, who wouldn’t want to receive this gorgeous basketful of good wishes and health!
Image Courtesy: Phalahaar
4. Renowned blogger Summiyya Patni is getting married soon and every detail related to her wedding is giving us all the feels.
Image Courtesy: House Of Misu
5. Sabyasachi Mukherjee is all over the place this wedding season! Now, who wouldn’t want to own this masterpiece exhibiting great craftsmanship.
Image Courtesy: Sabyasachi Mukherjee
6. Right from your bestie’s “to-be-bride” to her “now a bride” stage, there are so many personalised gifts you can pick for her to make her feel all the more special.
Image Courtesy: Dandelion
7. Isn’t it a great idea to have some fun activities like these at your wedding to keep your little guests entertained?
Image Courtesy: Pompom
8. Powder blue is your colour if you want to exude serenity at a dreamy evening.
Image Courtesy: JADE by Monica and Karishma
9. The mandatory bridal outfit shot gets even more excited when it has a personalised touch added to it! Don’t you agree?
Image Courtesy: Photoz Aapki
Comments are closed.