The 30th edition of Amazon India Fashion Week kick-started on October 11, 2017 and kept the entire fashion fraternity busy till October 15. The four-day-long extravaganza brought together the who’s who of the fashion world under one roof and gave us glimpses of the trends to expect in Spring-Summer’18. As the fashion carnival concluded with a lot of awesome style inspirations, we thought of getting you also acquainted with the best of Amazon India Fashion Week Spring Summer’18. So here you go!
1. Divya Khosla Kumar walked the ramp for designer Charu Parashar in a floor-length handloom silk gown in shades of nude pink, deep blue and leaf green.
The designer’s entire collection will take you back to the Victorian era with rich floral prints, bold tones and sophisticated cuts.
2. Suneet Varma’s grand display in this edition of AIFW marked the completion of his 30 years in the industry.
Fringes, sheer fabrics, traditional motifs and abstract artworks were the highlights of the collection.
3. Nargis Fakhri made many heads turn as she dazzled in a shimmery Kara Ross creation.
4. Ace couturier JJ Valaya’s collection was every bride’s dream come true.
The classic blue collection with elegant prints and contemporary cuts is something every to-be bride needs to check out this wedding season.
5. Abhay Deol was a vision in a black Rajesh Pratap Singh creation
6. Actress Nidhhi Agerwal walked the aisle for designer Rina Dhaka and stunned everyone in a beige and gold creation. Isn’t that something you would like to don at your bachelorette?
7. Designer Madhu Jain’s black and white creations gave us just the perfect style inspiration for a fun-filled mehendi.
8. This Shivan & Naresh outfit truly was an irresistible one at the show. The neckline, the appliqué work on the lehenga and hues just made us go gaga over it.
9. Kavita Bhartia’s cream and yellow ensemble was one good range that left us floored.
10. The AIFW SS’18 concluded with Vaani Kapoor walking the aisle in a gorgeous tube maxi dress by Payal Jain. She’s totally a stunner, isn’t she?
Comments are closed.