Every week we scout through the social media to bring to you #trending stuff in the wedding world for some fresh and inspiring ideas. This week too we have hand picked the trendiest things from Sabyasachi’s dreamy jewellery launch to a stupendous unexampled wedding cake you surely wouldn’t want to miss out on! Just scroll down to find out more!
1. These insanely gorgeous statement earrings with gold and floral motifs is what we definitely want to wear this wedding season.
Image Source : Anita Patrickson on Instagram
2. Bulbs. Ferns. Wooden Lamps. This wedding decor is class apart and from now on every couple’s wishlist!
Image Source : Pakistan Vogue on Instagram
3. The mauve and gold spun saree with embellished frilled blouse from Ayush Kejriwal’s collection #CHIA looks absolutely divine.
Image Source : Ayush Kejriwal on Instagram
4. Sonam Kapoor looked ethereal in a white pearls outfit by Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla at #shaadibymariott. Those hint of red in the Kaleeras and jewels were just the idealistic touch for an Indian bride.
5. The smokey eyes with this quintessential neckpiece makes it a killer combination.
Image Source : Jasmeet Kapany Official on Instagram
6. #nyakimgatwech breaks all stereotype in this shot featured in the Hello Pakistan edition.
Image Source : Hellopakistan on Instagram
7. #houseofkotwara for the classical bride to be. The elaborate kundan passa and the layered polki neckpiece makes for stunning bridal jewellery against the ivory.
Image Source : Houseofkotwara on Instagram
8. The floral lehenga choli with a mukaish work dupatta could brighten up anyone’s day.
Image Source : Nomi Ansari on Instagram
9. The heritage borla and a stack of Victorian diamond bracelets from Sabyasachi’s treasure is what you need to attain that royal look on your big day.
Image Source : Sabyasachiofficial on Instagram
10. The simple yet elegant sign board to guide your guests at the wedding does full justice!
Image Source : Atisuto Events on Instagram
11. One of the most celebrated designers – Shantanu and Nikhil’s #AutumnWinter17 collection capturing #TheRegiment story is out!
12. The cold shoulder blouse with white feathers and the shimmering lehenga skirt from MonikaNidhi’s latest monsoon collection is perfect for a day sangeet ceremony.
Image Source : MonikaNidhii on Instagram
13. The jewel embedded nath, the extravagant matha patti and the subtle makeup with those little flower motifs and pearls popping out on the couture is giving us major #bridalinspiration!
Image Source : Noorulainali on Instagram
14. Anita Dongre’s winter 2017 collection #TreeOfLove includes all the stunning outfits you need for your trousseau!
Image Source : Anita Dongre on Instagram
15. This raksha bandhan get your hands on these elegant rakhis from RaabtabyRahul’s collection to express your love to your brother. We love the intricate hand painted designs and style.
Image Source : raabtabyrahul on Instagram
16. We can’t wait to get our hands on this versatile handbag by Diva’ni India which is a perfect blend of grandeur, drama and contrast.
Image Source : divaniindia on Instagram
17. Miranda Kerr tied the knot in a whimsical white gown by Dior making us go weak in the knees.
Image Source : mirandakerr on Instagram
18. How can we not wish globetrotter Priyanka Chopra Happy Birthday, who has always given us vacay plus life goals.
Image Source : Priyanka Chopra on Instagram
19. We have our eyes glued to the upcoming launch of the #Bageecha autumn/winter 2017 collection. Here’s a little sneak peek!
Image Source : Anika Dhawan on Instagram
20. These bejewelled gold ensembles from Saira Shakira Couture Collection 2017 will surely make you look like a royal bride.
Image Source : Pakistan Vogue on Instagram
21. This stupendous cake will make your wedding the talk of the town. We haven’t seen something like this in a while.
Image Source : thediamondsgirl on Instagram
22. The #FendiPrefall17 collection in new shimmering metallics will add shine to your day. Can’t wait to indulge!
Image Source : Fendi on Instagram
23. Put to use those old boxes in enhancing your wedding decor just like these cutesy trunks lying in a corner – perfect for a day wedding. #decorgoals
Image Source : vowsandtales on Instagram