We are always trying to do exciting stuff with the lehenga, be it the bridal lehenga or the one you are planning to wear to your best friend’s wedding. The tiny elements is what makes these pretty flowing ensembles stand apart. From the silhouettes to the colors, you pick out the latest trends in those, what about the hanging tassels and the latkans on the side of the lehenga? That’s the spot you can really play around with. So girls, we’ve put together the best of the latkans that we’ve found trending in 2017. Get inspired!
1. These knitted golden mesh bell like latkans have an elegant feel to it, just what you want on a heavily embroidered lehenga.
Image Source: Rang by Manjula Soni on Instagram
2. We’ve seen names and stories being embroidered on lehengas these days, these tassels are one step above that!
Image Source: .Rasmo Riwaaz on Instagram
3. Adding traditional parrots to the tassels along with gota and fabric is an amazing way to prettify that lehenga!
Image Source: Kismet Jewell Nakai on Instagram
4. Those round button like shapes with embroidery are surely catching the attention.
Image Source: Atiyaa Wardrobes on Instagram
5. The hand embroidered stuffed bird along with the sparkly baubles blends well with the brocade lehenga.
Image Source: Namrata Noted on Instagram
6. These tiny rounded balls add that intimate touch to the wedding lehenga along with the embroidery.
Image Source: The Wedding Salad on Instagram
7. Wooden cut out bicycle go well with the soft fabrics and decoration for this outfit.
Image Source: Anju Modi on Instagram
8. Dreamcatcher as tassels, who would have thought? We love it.
Image Source: Tuhina Chopra Photoworks on Instagram
9. Some mirror work woven together to create this sparkly tassel, what a delight!
Image Source: Abhinav Mishra on Instagram
10. Gota tassels never get us bored when you want to add that glittering touch to the bright outfits!
Image Source: Ayinat Official on Instagram
11. Tiny ropes that compliment the colors of the outfit are made for the bride.
Image Source: Gautam Khullar Photography on Instagram
12. Layers of tassels make this lehenga tie up special! Just the gypsy look you were trying to achieve!
Image Source: Pinterest
13. A combination of hues and patterns to give this multi colored lehenga it’s own distinct style.
Image Source: Namse Bridal Designs on Instagram
14. Long fabric tassels matching the embroidered patchwork circles, pure subtlety.
Image Source: Jayanti Reddy on Instagram
15. Knots made out of contrasting colored fabrics will definitely add that exquisite feel to the plain lehenga.
Image Source: Moresha on Instagram
16. Traditionally embroidered elephants for the side latkans are the next big thing!
Image Source: Deepthi Balagiri on Instagram
17. Printed Indian motifs beautifully matches with Ghungroos for the folksy look on the lehenga.
Image Source: Furniturewalaf on Instagram
18. The larger than life circular discs for the eye popping #lehenga look.
Image source: Varuna Jithesh on Instagram
Check out more Latkans And Tassels ideas for your Bridal Lehenga.