The Wedding season is upon us and we’re closely following certain stylistas to get some shaadi fashion inspiration. Some of them are full time fashion queens, some designers and some celebrity stylists. What could be worthier than learning a thing or two on how to master the art of wearing a simple bridal lehenga with an accentuated twist from them. Check out what what they wore at their own wedding ceremonies and get inspired!
1. Sherry Shroff, a chirpy lifestyle Youtuber and beauty blogger wore this grand ivory ensemble by Gaurav Gupta. She truly looked breathtaking in this lehenga and bridal gown with beaded latkans.
Image Source: Sherry Shroff on Instagram
2. Aishwarya Rai’s exclusive stylist Aastha Sharma looked radiant in this orange lehenga by Anita Dongre at her wedding. She chose to stick to the minimal side of the bridal look but dazzled everyone with her grace.
Image Source: The Lightsmiths
3. Stylist and designer Nishka Lulla floored everyone with her royal princess bridal look in a Tanjore panelled lehenga by The House Of Neeta Lulla with the Radha Krishna love story embroidered and painted on it.
Image Source: WeddingNama
4. Beauty and style blogger Urvashi Kumar knows how to create magic in the right shade of red. She wore a hand embroidered Anita Dongre’s splendid classic red creation at her wedding.
Image Source: The Right Shade Of Red on Instagram
5. Fashion and lifestyle vlogger Masoom Minawala flaunted this wonderfully customized lehenga by Anamika Khanna with an ivory base, pastel florals and hints of blush shades all over with two dupattas and she looked like a dream.
Image Source: Miss Style Fiesta on Instagram
6. Mitali Sagar of House Of Misu took everyone’s breath away in her Sabyasachi lehenga. She looked like an absolute delight to the eyes in the opulent embroidered grey ivory lehenga.
Image Source: The Photo Diary
7. Personal style and beauty blogger Aayushi Bangur looked mesmerizing in this beautiful Sabyasachi lehenga. The amaranth pink lehenga with gold motifs and muted pink dupatta looked brilliant.
Image Source: Style Drive on Instagram
8. Aanam Chashmawala of What Wear When was an epitome of perfection on her wedding day. She wore this magnificently embroidered Monisha Jaising’s dark green lehenga contrasted with a light pink blouse and dupatta.
Image Source: Aanamc on Instagram
9. Madhuri Dixit’s stylist Shaina Nath looked stunning in this Varun Bhal’s lehenga. The red and pink ostentatiously embellished ensemble with embroidered motifs and peach color dupatta looked spectacular on the bride.
Image Source: Shaina Nath on Instagram
10. And we all know how Kresha Bajaj of Koesch started the trending surge of love story embroidered lehengas. She designed this piece of artwork under her brand Koesch and donned this avant-garde lehenga on her big day.
Image Source: The House Of Pixels on Instagram
11. Designer Kanika Goyal stole the show with her ornate Sabyasachi lehenga. She wore a monotone blush ensemble with vintage styled elegant dupatta.
Image Source: Neeraj Hinduja Photography
12. Masaba Gupta known for her offbeat style truly stood by this definition. She wore a ivory long skirt and short shrug over a black bodice with embellished bodice by Anamika Khanna.
Image Source: Masaba Gupta on Instagram
13. Blogger Shreya Kalra kept it minimal on her engagement ceremony. She pulled off a comely Anamika Khanna bright pink jasmine embellished sari with a dark red blouse.
Image Source: Fotowalle
14. Ridhi Mehra chose a pale pink Sabyasachi Lehenga and beautifully finished it with a layered Ruby and polki set. She surely looked like a princess.
Image Source: The Picture Art Company