Every girl dreams of a fairy tale wedding and of course, the perfect bridal lehenga. In the era of social media and internet, it’s very easy to get lost trying to find THE one! If you are planning your also planning your wedding, sit back and relax. We have curated some of the most fabulous bridal lehengas from Pinterest, so you know what the fellow brides are also searching for. Happy Looking!
1. This lehenga is super chic, edgy and traditional at the same time and definitely has our hearts. The crop top golden blouse adds to the beauty.
2. The gold Sabyasachi outfit is always a classic. Ashna, the bride, is shining in this goddess-like ensemble.
3. This pink combination is the colour of the season – perfect for a bride who doesn’t want to go for the cliche red. We adore the all over pattern of this lehenga and how it is styled with stunning jewellery.
4. This pomegranate pink and gold lehenga just sealed the deal for us. The gold floral embroidery accessorized with gold and pearl jewellery looks stunning. The bride looked glorious at her Bali wedding in this avatar.
5. The eternal love for gold and red is so delightful, especially if the work is so bold and beautiful.
6. Celebrity blogger, Sherry Shroff looked divine in the Gaurav Gupta hybrid saree Lehenga gown. The short hair just adds more drama.
7. Bride Arushi twirls in a Sabyasachi lehenga, she did make us fall in love with the designer all over again.
8. Ramsha chose a Manish Malhotra ensemble for her elegant nikaah. The color is perfect and so is her smile.
9. The colourful embroidery is so delightful. The vibrant colours with a simple blouse makes this an outfit perfect for a wedding function, designed by Ali Xeeshan.
10. This layered silver, blue outfit is a rare find – it’s so unconventional and exciting!