Every week we curate what’s #trending on social media with handpicked #trends that we spotted to share some fresh ideas with you. From Sabyasachi’s light lima gown to Riddhima Kapoor’s gift to Justin Bieber’s mother, we found some really interesting stuff.
Here are the most exciting trends that we noticed in the last week! Just scroll down.
1. This beatific color contrasted florals with black and white stripes in the middle could just brighten up anyone’s day. Perfect for a colorful mehendi decor ceremony.
Image Source: Mischiefmakercakes on Instagram
2. This uber cool cut lens sunglasses from Alexander Mcqueen is class apart, especially for that summer wedding.
Image Source: Alexander Mcqueen on Instagram
3. Looking for an ideal in season makeup palette for a wedding ceremony? The #cheekparade palette bronzers & blushes would totally do justice.
Image Source: Benefits Cosmetics on Instagram
4. We are drooling over this rustic looking payal and the graceful bichiya.
Image Source: Abhinav_Art on instagram
5. Can’t get over Sabyasachi’s light lima color gown with the perfectly draped dupatta. Diana Penty is looking like a royal maharani.
Image Source: Sabyasachi on Instagram
6. The amarnath lehenga with cows and palm trees embroidery motifs and the groom’s color contrasting beautifully printed shawl – legendary.
Image Source: Vandana Bhardwaj on Instagram
7. One of the most vibrant handwoven baskets we have seen recently, to be added to the Mehendi decor.
Image Source: Jaypore on Instagram
8. This mix and match zoraya lehenga and the sita choli by Payal Singhal is a rare but elegant choice for your sangeet function.
Image Source: Deepica Mutyala on Instagram
9. These magical silver earrings has the classical mughal empresses endowment.
Image Source: Shringaar.theethnicstory on Instagram
10. We found these lovely dainty 3D florals bag to go with any pastel hued trousseau.
Image Source: Mmalhotraworld on Instagram
11. This jewel embedded hath phool/ring will illuminate the whole bridal look by adding a regal touch to it.
Image Source: Archana Rautela on Instagram
12. Sonam and Rhea Kapoor’s newest clothing brand #Rheson has us waiting for their first collection. Can’t wait to indulge!
Image Source: Rheson
13. These Pomegranate passion Juttis and our new favourite fashionista Parineeti Chopra in this raspberry look is a killer combination.
Image Source: Fizzy Goblet on Instagram
14. While everyone else was showering Justin Bieber with gifts, Riddhima Kapoor’s gift is for the one who made him Justin Bieber.
Image Source: Indian Express
15. Lovely red and yellow latkans to go with your bridal lehenga for the extra desi bride swag.
Image Source: Summer by Priyanka Gupta on Instagram
16. The pink statement florals for a wedding decor with the setup is a winner plus the decorative chairs make everything better.
Image Source: Desi Bride Dreams on Instagram
17. Looking for mehendi inspiration for your ceremony? Well this simple yet elegant design should be your choice.
Image Source: 1 Plus 1 Studio on Instagram
18. We have seen many splendid and grand pre wedding shots but this one takes the cake.
Image Source: Picture Together on Instagram
19. Model and Actress Pranvarin looks absolutely divine in this Divya Reddy outfit!
Image Source: Yolpranvarin on Instagram
20. The radiant gown by Manish Malhotra is glorious and the bride looks #instabeautiful.
Image Source: Hitched & Clicked on Instagram
21. That opulent set and the Abu Jani And Sandeep Khosla outfit, along with the bride’s beauty – sheer pleasantries.
Image Source: Abujani Sandeep Khosla on Instagram
22. There’s no doubt art has been a creative form for expression and this one is just too ingenious.
Image Source: Hannah Bronfman on Instagram
23. This Rajasthani inspired hand embroidered jacket by Anita Dongre is for the latest #groom.
Image Source: Anita Dongre on Instagram
24. Because this emerald lehenga will never go out of style. Can this little fluffy beast be anymore cute?
Image Source: Papa don’t preach by Shubhika on Instagram
25. This comic artist’s funny take on the typical Indian arranged marriage is one true fact.
Image Source: Doodleodrama on Instagram