From fancy cakes to unforgettable poses and designer marvels, this week saw a lot of exciting stuff in the wedding world!
Scroll down and see our favorite picks!
1. Shivan and Narresh launch their #EgonSeries at The AIFW with an Acrot Printed Saree & #Skeinwork Blouse.
Image Source: Shivan & Narresh on Instagram
2. Anushka Sharma sizzles in Sabyasachi’s hand painted lehenga at Zee Cine Awards!
Image Source: Sabyasachi Mukherjee on Instagram
3. This bride’s bejewelled hair band complementing the necklace and the outfit is giving us #accessoryideas.
Image Source: Kismet Jewell Nakai on Instagram
4. Yol Pranvarin, a popular Thai-Indian TV Actress got married to Raj Narula recently and she stunned everyone in her Sabyasachi Outfits!
Image Source: Pranvarin on Instagram
5. Sonali Bendre’s #sareestyle is for the modern bride! Looking graceful in Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.
Image Source:Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla on Instagram
6. That extra long trail of a gown for the reception seems ideal!
Image Source: Ronicka Kandhari on Instagram
7. This bride has got the #swag. Her love for Denims is too strong!
Image Source: Coolbluez Photography on Instagram
8. Celebrated designers Amit Aggarwal & Tarun Tahiliani’s AIFW 2017 Finale show 100 models strut down in what we can call an enchanting forest to reveal beautiful pieces from their collaboration!
9. The beautiful dancing girl at the back for her blouse by designer Jeevitha Perumal.
Image Source: D.sign D on Instagram
10. The Jewellery + Outfit game is on point. This bride’s pastel and neon hues cannot be missed, even in that funky jhoomar and hand kadas by Mortantra.
Image Source: Mortantra on Instagram
11. When you want cakes and macaroons both at your wedding!
Image Source: MODwedding on Instagram
12. The floral net back is giving our wedding wardrobe some #stylegoals.
Image Source:Anantam official on Instagram
13. Vani Kapoor looked gorgeous in a Manish Malhotra’s ensemble at a show in Hyderabad!
Image Source: Manish Malhotra on Instagram
14. This Aladdin & Jasmine theme for the Mehendi surely looked cool!
Image Source: Jasmeet Kapany on Instagram
15. A glittering gold and white outfit for this bride and the dash of red, simply WOW!
Image Source: Braja Mandala on Instagram
16. LOVE always shines amidst all the lights!
Image Source: Rani Pink on Instagram
17. Deepika becomes the new Global Ambassador for L’Oreal Paris and she slays in that black jumpsuit.
Image Source: Vogue India on Instagram
18. Designer Kanika Goyal got married recently and she looked gorgeous in this Manish Arora outfit and custom made Kaleeras by Mrinalini Chandra.
Image Source: Kanika Goyal on Instagram
19. These cushions inspired cake along with the elephant for your Mehendi, anyone?
Image Source: Cakes by Robin on Instagram
20. This #bridesquad surely knows how to step out and pose in style, all dressed in Sabyasachi!
Image Source: Duke Images on Instagram
21. Giving us solid jewellery inspiration, this cocktail ring!
Image Source: Simon Martner on Instagram
22. Customised hangers for your boudoir shoot?
Image Source: Romesh Dhamija Production on Instagram
23. This bride’s delightful combination of magenta with traditional temple jewellery combined with contemporary Meenakari jewels.
Image Source: Dream Diaries on Instagram
24. When Natasha from #Natashasalon got married, the pictures were no less than a beautiful dream!
Image source: Hina,Natasha and Sabrina on Instagram
25. You can conquer the world when you’ve got these ultra cool shoes!
Image Source: Gamara Photography on Instagram
Watch out for our pick of the weekly #trends!