Pre-wedding bridal wear is no longer about outright ethnic wear. The modern brides are opting for some quirky pre-wedding bridal wear that matches their personality and style quotient. And this is exactly why, various designer labels have come up with a wide range of pre-wedding outfits that have quirky prints, and vibrant colors. From Haldi to sangeet, some pre-wedding bridal wear from these stylish brands have our hearts!
Here Are Some Designer Labels That You Should Keep An Eye On For Quirky Pre-Wedding Bridal Wear:
1. Payal Singhal Is Perfect For Pre-Wedding Bridal Wear
Payal Singhal brought around some fun immaculate designs that are easy to wear and made especially for millennial brides-to-be. With quirky prints, boho vibes and fun silhouettes, this designer label is perfect for stylish pre-wedding outfits. Those who do not want quintessential pre-wedding bridal wear.
– Shop No.3 Raj Mahal Bldg., Altamount Road, Mumbai
– D7, Turning Point Bldg., Junction of 1st & 16th Road, Khar West, Mumbai
2. Anita Dongre Has Quirky Bridal Wear
Anita Dongre has a chic collection of laid back quirky and vibrant pre-wedding outfits. Perfect for summer brides, pre-wedding outfits from this designer label have vivid and bright colors. From co-ord sets that are easy breezy to wear and hassle-free to carry to stunning lightweight lehengas. This designer label has you sorted for all your pre-wedding bridal wear.
– Everest Classic, Linking Rd, Khar (West), Mumbai
– 1st Floor, Lower Parel, Mumbai
– No 422, Third Floor, 4 Nelson Mandela Rd, Vasant Kunj, Delhi
– Unit No S 201, Second Floor, Chanakya Puri, Delhi
– E 350, E 351, Second Floor, Plot No. M-03, Sector 18, Noida
– G & 1st Floor, Zafar Plaza, H.NO.8-2-608/15, Road No.10, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
– No.4, Woodburn court, Elgin Road, Kolkata
Check out some of the most trending co-ord sets for brides who love a modern twist!
3. Quirky Pre-Wedding Outfits From Papa Don’t Preach by Shubhika
Looking for new-age fashion outfits that glitter and shine? Well, Papa Don’t Preach by Shubhika has the best range of modern pre-wedding bridal wear. From fun neon colors to 3D embellishments and chic silhouettes, this designer label will not disappoint you! Be it pre-draped sarees, jumpsuits, skirts or cape sets, they have something for every type of bride.
104, SJ House, Sitaram Mill Compound, NM Joshi Marg, Lower Parel East, Mumbai.
Also, check out these Stunning 3D Outfits By Papa Don’t Preach!
4. Punit Balana For Pre-Wedding Bridal Wear
Love a traditional touch with a hint of modernness? Well, the Punit Balana Label is your pick then! Only this designer label can offer you a gorgeous collection of traditional fabrics and wedding colors with modern silhouettes. Refreshing modern designs and drapes on traditional wedding hues are perfect for every quirky bride who wants ethnically-modern pre-wedding bridal wear.
– Unit No 3, Commerce House, 140- Kala Ghoda, Nagindas Master Road, Fort, Mumbai
– Bungalow No. 2, Shivaji Nagar, Civil Lines, Jaipur
Check out these new-age bridal wear designers.
5. House of Masaba For Quirky Bridal Wear
Known for bold prints and bolder colors, the designer label House of Masaba is all about quirky bridal wear. For brides who are looking for traditional pre-wedding bridal wear with quirky prints and stylish patterns, you can check out this designer label. They have a wide range of shararas, sarees, lehengas, and skirts along with quirky kaftans!
– Shop no. 8, New Sujata Building, Opp Granth Book Store, Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai
– Palladium, T-11, 3rd Floor, Palladium Mall, Lower Parel- Mumbai
– D-25, Defence Colony, First Floor, New Delhi
– GF-2B, The Kila, Seven Style Mile, 4A Kalka Das Marg, New Delhi
– F146 A, first floor, Ambience Mall, Ambience Island, NH- 8, Gurugram
– Plot no – 8 & 9, Achyutha Co-operative Society, Road no-10, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
– Ground floor, No. 4/1-1, Lavelle Heights, Lavelle Road, Bengaluru
– 4, Wood Burn Park Road, Elgin Rd, Kolkata
Bookmark these bridal wear stores in Mumbai for your wedding shopping.
6. Arpita Mehta Has Stunning Collection Of Pre-Wedding Outfits
Deemed for their unique range of contemporary yet traditional designs featuring flowy fabrics, thread and mirror work, this designer label is a pro! Arpita Mehta’s designs are Bollywood-approved. They have a range of quirky pre-wedding wear with ultra-feminine designs with a stylish modern makeover.
Rajgir Apartment, 8th Road, Khar, Khar West, Mumbai
Check out these amazing bridal wear labels in Amritsar.
Comments are closed.