‘Ewaz’ is a designer label for festive occasions and weddings in Chandigarh started by two childhood best friends, Aayushi Chaudhary and Sanya Mukhi in 2018. The two friends with one common passion for fashion, wanted to create something of their own and make a difference. Ewaz is a Persian word that means, “adorned” or “beautified” and their outfits do full justice to it.
Ewaz offers beautifully tailored Indian wear clothing in a colour palette that you will surely love. Their outfits seem perfect for your bridal trousseau too and they are soon going to launch the kid collection. Isn’t that just amazing? They have a wide variety of palazzo suits, sharara and gharara suits, lehengas, sarees, crop-top sets and jacket sets and jumpsuits. The brand offers classic silhouettes and young chic styles that are timeless.
Know All About ‘Ewaz’, A Homegrown Designer Label For Festive Occasions And Weddings In Chandigarh –
Simplicity and minimalism are the inherent elements of the brand. Each garment, with its delicate details, is unique and can be customised based on what the customer wants. From light, dreamy pastels to some rich deeper colours, their products sum up a fine play of chanderis, organzas, georgettes, cottons and silk with intricate hand embroideries using gota patti, Mukaish, sequins, zari, zardozi, cut-dana and Nalki.
Studio Address: 1129, Sukhna Golf Links, Sukhna Enclave, Kansal, Chandigarh (Behind Rock Garden)
Contact: +91-9779095444 / +91-9742597550
Price: Starts from INR 3,000 to INR 35,000.
Check Out The Beautiful Attires For Your Small And Intimate Wedding Celebration –
1. Slay Your Bridesmaid Look In A Deep Red Lakhnavi Lehenga With An Embroidered Spaghetti Blouse.
In case you are looking for some trendy blouse designs for your bridesmaids.
2. How About This Bottle Green Banarasi Lehenga With A Silk Blouse And A Sheer Net Dupatta For The Wedding Festivities?
Save these Banarasi lehengas that are our favorite.
3. This Simple And Traditional Sharara Suit Seems The Perfect Pick For Festivities. Don’t You Think So Too?
Seek ideas from these beautiful bridesmaid lehengas.
4. And We Are Totally Loving This Monochrome Palazzo Pants And Crop Top Set. A Perfect Traditional Yet Chic Look For Bridesmaids.
5. White And Chikankaris Have Always Been Our Favorite And This One Is Too Pretty For A Small Wedding.
Know from where you can source the best Chikankari from.
6. Another Black And Gold Combo That We Cannot Take Our Eyes Off. We Love The Velvet Kurti And Tissue Sharara.
They carry out their business both online and offline and you can easily reach out to them. We assure you that the gorgeous outfits will steal your heart and you will surely find one dress that is just the perfect pick for the wedding season. Get ready to experiment and make a statement with your impeccable look.
Don’t miss out on ShaadiWish approved wedding planners for your wedding.