If you are considering laser hair removal and are tired of getting waxing done in regular intervals, you ought to know all about it. Yes, it has proven to be effective in the long run but you need to give it full priority while you are getting your laser done. Laser hair removal is the process of hair removal by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle.
Well, every lady is attracted to it since it offers permanent hair removal and allows you to get rid of waxing, threading and shaving.
Scroll Down Below To Know All About The Permanent Laser Hair Removal Process –
How Does It Work?
A laser device sends out pulsed light on the skin to seek out the dark color of hair and impairs the hair follicle. Hair will begin to fall out within the next 10-14 days after treatment. It is important to shave the night before or in the morning a few hours before the treatment.
Know about the safest and easiest ways of hair removal at home.
Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal
1. Unlike waxing, threading and epilating, you will not have to put up with painful and unsightly ingrown hairs.
2. It has proven to be a very fast and effective process.
3. Laser hair removal is totally cost effective as you will no longer need to spend your money on regular expensive wax treatments, depilatory creams, razors or other methods of hair removal.
In case you want to know about Brazilian waxing.
Cons Of Getting Laser Done
1. Temporary discomfort, redness and swelling are possible after laser hair removal.
2. The process might darken or lighten the affected skin. Skin lightening primarily affects those who don’t avoid sun exposure before or after treatment.
Rules To Follow Before You Go For Your Laser Hair Removal Process –
1. Stay Away From The Sun
2. Don’t Opt For Shaving Or Waxing
3. Do Not Apply Sunscreen Before The Process
4. Avoid Blood Thinning Medications
Thoughts during your first ever Brazilian waxing.
What Happens After The Process?
It is normal to experience redness and swelling in the treatment area. This may persist for several days. The treated area may feel like a razor burn or sunburn for a few hours after treatment. Hair in the treated area will slowly shed, typically over the course of two weeks. Patchiness of hair growth is normal.
Is The Procedure Very Painful?
The pain depends on the part of the body that’s undergoing laser hair removal. The more sensitive the skin is, the more painful it will likely be. To minimize pain, your provider may rub a numbing cream into your skin prior to the procedure.
Now that we have mostly cleared your questions regarding the permanent hair removal process, we would still advise you to consult your dermatologist and then take a step forward.
Don’t forget to miss out on ShaadiWish approved bridal makeup artists.