One of the recent jewellery trends which caught our attention is brides wearing shish patti or sheesh phool. Well, we are head over heels in love with these millennial brides who went all out experimental and ditching the usual maang tikkas and matha pattis for their wedding day.
Traditionally, Rajputi shish patti designs with borla are quite popular with Rajasthani brides. While they are predominantly worn by the Rajasthani brides, we are totally loving how these classical designs are being worn with complete sass by other Indian brides. Thanks to Deepika Padukone for creating quite a buzz by styling one at her Sindhi wedding.
So, if you are looking forward to some inspiration on how to style a shish patti or a sheesh phool inspired mathapatti on your wedding, we have got you covered.
Check out these real brides who slayed the contemporary sheesh phool ans shish patti designs on their wedding and how:
1. This Kundan Sheesh Patti Is All You Need To Style Your Tresses For That Millennial Bridal Look!
Calling all all the minimal brides-to-be.
Image Source: Free Rani
2. How Many Votes For This Statement Sheesh Phool With A String Of Pearls?
Absolutely gorgeous, you can never never go wrong with pearl jewellery for brides.
Image Source: Kumbhat Muskaan
3. Make Way For OTT Rajpati Mathapatti Designs With Vintage Naths For That Glamorous Look.
Bookmark these bridal looks if you always wanted to go OTT with your wedding jewellery and how.
Image Source: Safarsaga Films
Image Source: Makeup By Shubhdeep Gill
4. Traditional Shish Patti Design For The Win Win!
Because traditional designs never go out of style.
Image Source: Shradha Luthra
Kajal wore Sunita Shekhawat’s beautifully handcrafted jewellery that featured embellished emerald green stones with intricate detailing and polkis. Kajal’s Shish Patti was the show-stealer.
Image Source: Sunita Shekhawat
5. Place Your Bets On Emeralds And Pearls For That Instagram Worthy Bridal Look!
How gorgeous these sheesh phool inspired contemporary matha patti designs look.
Image Source: Ajewels By Anmol
Image Source: Meera Sakrani
6. How About This Gota Patti Sheeshpatti To Jazz Up Your Mehendi Look?
We always love brides who go an extra mile to quirk up their wedding looks and this one is surely one of them.
Image Source: Legero.in
7. This Elaborate Shish Patti Has Our Hearts And Why Not!
From opting the experimental pastel jewellery to a stylish headband, this bride is sharing some major OTB jewellery goals and totally deserves all the attention.
Image Source: Makeup By Urmi Kaurr
8. Because Nothing Beats The Charm Of Diamonds!
This sheeshpatti design with diamonds is all you need to keep it elegant and classy.
Image Source: Makeup By Urmi Kaurr
9. Make Sheesh Phool A Part Of Your Mehendi Jewellery Just Like This Bride Did!
Keep it easy breezy to have a great time at your mehendi without compromising on your style statement.
Image Source: Gomit Chopra
10. All Eyes On This Layered Headband Which Is Taking This Bride’s Look A Notch Higher And How!
Make a stylish addition to your wedding jewellery by including such statement pieces for that glamorous look.
Image Source: Jackson James Photography
Well, if you are a bride-to-be who wants to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, we recommend you to include these trending shishpatti inspired matha patti designs in your bridal jewellery to grab the eyeballs and how.
Further, end your search for the best jewellery designers near you with ShaadiWish!