Hola Curvy brides-to-be! If you have already shopped for your favorite bridal lehengas, you must be looking for blouse design ideas to go perfectly with your body type and why not. Well, ladies, fret not as picking the right kind of blouse designs will bring out the best in you and we bet you will look no less than a princess on your big day.
So, swear by these bridal blouse designs which will enhance those curves and will look absolutely flattering on your body type.
(P.S. The images below are used for reference purposes only and are not indicative of any particular body shape or type.)
Screenshot your favorite blouse design ideas right away for that gorgeous bridal look:
1. Lehenga Blouse Design Ideas With Waist Belts
A waist belt is not just a great way of accessorizing a bridal outfit but also keeps the dupatta in place together with camouflaging the unwanted skin show.
Image source: Recall Pictures
Don’t miss these stunning bridal lehengas with belts.
2. 3/4th Blouse Sleeve Length For The Win-Win!
Not only do they look voguish but are a great pick for almost every body type.
Image source: Sabyasachi
Also, check out how to choose the right blouse sleeve length for your bridal outfits.
3. How About Blouse Design Ideas With OTT Elbow Sleeves?
Got those heavy arms with excessive bulge? Fret not, as elbow length sleeves will take care of them and how.
Image Source: Shutterdown Photography
4. Jazz Up Your Bridal Blouse Game With Attached Dupatta.
A smart way of covering that heavy bust together with staying on the top of the fashion game.
5. How Many Votes For The Classic Peplum Blouse Designs?
One of the best blouse design ideas for curvy brides-to-be who don’t wish to show off their belly.
Image Source: Razz Films And Photography
6. Blouse Design Ideas With Embellished Sleeves
Not only does it look super stylish but also distracts the onlookers from your bust area.
Image Source: Paran Singh Photography
7. The Boho Chic Bridal Blouse Designs With Cape
Another interesting way of hiding your heavy bust or tummy area is by layering your blouse with a stylish cape.
Image Source: The Wedding Story
8. A Striking Combination Of High-Neck Blouse Design With A High-Waist Lehenga Skirt!
A perfect pick for brides who are too conscious about their body type and prefer no skin show.
Image Source: Cupcake Productions
9. A Plunging Neckline For Brides Who Would Love To Flaunt That Cleavage.
A bold and stylish way to celebrate those curves and how.
Image Source: Sabyasachi
10. How About Picking Bustier Blouse Designs With A Jacket?
Layering your bridal blouse helps you hide those flaws and nothing better than a stylish jacket will do it for you.
Image Source: Jayanti Reddy
11. Full Sleeve Blouse Design Ideas
Full Sleeve blouse designs work as well as 3/4th sleeves and are just perfect for every body type.
Image Source: Swati Chadha
Further, swear by these tips to look slimmer on your wedding day.