Looking for some phenomenal Indo-Western outfits to add in your wedding trousseau? Well, while our love for Indian designer wear is boundless, we cannot overlook the charm of Indo-western outfits and their indispensable space in every newlywed bride’s wardrobe out there.
Lucky for us, we have found this amazing brand which is all about experimenting with different cuts, colours and silhouettes lending each piece of clothing some exemplary contemporary vibes.
Head To MISHBAH for some amazing Indo-western outfits to add in your wedding trousseau.
Founded in 2016, MISBAH by Komal Kharbanda is a Delhi based label that offers a unique clothing line and deals in handpicked western and Indo-western wear for fashion-forward women. The brand is synonymous with comfy and high-end stylish outfits and has managed to catch everyone’s attention in a little time.
What Makes MISBAH A One Stop Destination For Indo-Western Outfits?
MISBAH by Komal Kharbanda aims at offering contemporary fusion wear at affordable prices. Each of its outfits is designed to perfection using luxurious fabrics which makes it stand out from the rest.
Brides or bridesmaids, this label has unfailingly impressed one and all with its pocket-friendly and stylish Indo-Western outfits. P.S. Don’t miss out its exclusive collection of draped outfits which are one of a kind and will help you make a statement without going OTT!
Check out some of its signature Indo-Western outfits which are all stylish and perfect for occasional wear!
1. We are simply loving this white drape saree paired with tye and dye yellow shrug by the glamorous bridal makeup artist Meenakshi Dutt.
2. This asymmetrical printed cape with jumpsuit is a perfect dose of style and elegance.
3. A coordinated set like this is all you need to slay an evening.
4. We are drooling over this classic white and black striped coordinated set and why not.
5. How many votes for this white palazzo set with a printed coat and a belt?
6. Another Indo-Western outfit that caught our special attention is this stunning piece which comes with white palazzo and a printed cape with a stylish belt.
Price Range: Starting at INR 4,000/.
Check out their Instagram for more details.
Also, find the best bridal wear designers near you at ShaadiWish!
Don’t miss checking out these sustainable fashion brands for wedding trousseau.