While you are just tired of cooking and eating at home, these easy-peasy quarantine recipes are your savior during this Lockdown. We know how everybody is craving for some delicious food so we thought to make it easy for you by listing down our favourite quarantine recipes. . We bet these won’t take much of your time and it will turn out to be amazing.
So, get your aprons on and let the chef in you come out during this lockdown. Note down these easy recipes and please your family with them.
Pin Down These Mouth-Watering Quarantine Recipes You Must Try While At Home –
1. Mac N Cheese
This recipe requires shredded mozzarella, and cream cheese for a rich and satisfying flavor. Here’s what all you need to make it –
A) 14 oz. dry elbow macaroni
C) 3 1/2 Tbsp butter
D) 3 1/2 Tbsp flour
E)2 1/3 cups low-fat milk
F) 1/2 tsp dry mustard, or more to taste
G) 1/4 tsp garlic powder
H) 4 oz. cream cheese, diced into small pieces
I) 8 oz. extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
J) 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
How To Cook?
– Boil pasta
– melt butter over medium heat then add flour and cook for 1 minute whisking constantly.
– While whisking slowly pour in milk, add in mustard and garlic powder.
– Remove the saucepan from heat, add in the shredded cheeses half at a time, and whisk to melt, while returning to warm heat as needed to melt fully.
– Season sauce with salt to taste.
– Toss pasta with cheese sauce and you are all set.
Image Source: Inspired Taste
2. Cheesy Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Ingredients used in the recipe –
A) 3 medium sized zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
B) 1/3 cup diced onion
C) 1 clove garlic, grated
D)1 teaspoon chili powder
E) 1 teaspoon ground cumin
F) 1/4 teaspoon oregano, rubbed between the palms of your hands
G) Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
H) 4 ounce can diced green chiles
I) 2 cups cauliflower rice
J) 3/4 cup salsa, divided
K) 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese, cheddar or pepper jack are also good
L)1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
How To Cook?
– Preheat the oven to 400°F.
– Place 1/4 cup of salsa in the bottom of a large baking dish.
– Use a small spoon or metal 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon to hollow out the center of the zucchini halves then place them cut side up in the prepared baking dish.
– Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking oil. Add in the onion and cook for approximately 2 minutes.
– Add in the garlic, spices, green chiles, cauliflower rice and remaining 1/2 cup of salsa. Taste for seasoning.
– Mix everything together until combined and cook until heated through, about 3-5 minutes.
– Divide the taco filling equally into the hollowed zucchini boats pressing it in firmly.
– Top with shredded cheese then cover with foil and bake for 25-35 minutes or until cheese is melted and zucchini is cooked through.
– Top with cilantro and serve with extra salsa on the side
Image Source: Recipe Runner
Also check out, Fun And Cool Sangeet Menu Ideas To Serve Your Guests With.
3. Eggless Chocolate Cake
Now, you obviously cannot go out and you must be craving some delicacies, so this recipe is surely your saviour –
A) 1 + ½ cups maida
B) ¾ cups cocoa powder
C) ½ tsp baking soda
D) 1 tsp baking powder
E) ¾ cup vegetable oil
F) 1 + ½ cups castor sugar
G) 1 cup
H) ½ tsp vanilla extract
I) ½ cup milk + 1 tsp white vinegar, mixed and rested for 5 minutes -120mL + 5mL
J) A pinch of salt
How To Bake?
– Preheat the oven to 180*C.
– Whisk cocoa, flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder into a bowl
– In a large bowl, beat together oil and sugar until the mixture is pale and light
– Add yogurt and mix well.
– Beat in vanilla using the mixer at low.
– Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients alternating with milk, starting and ending with flour mixture. Mix only until well combined. Don’t over mix.
– Pour the batter into the pan and bake at 180*C for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Image Source: Bake With Shivesh
Also check out, Top Alternatives To The Classic Wedding Cake.
So, we hope you are going to try these delicious recipes at home and impress everyone with your cooking skills. We think this is just the best time and you can also ask your family to help you with all this and you guys can have a great time. Have any more easy recipes?
Don’t forget to miss out on ShaadiWish approved wedding caterers for your big day.