Let’s be honest, not everyone knows much about the traditional Parsi brides or for that matter anything about Parsi weddings. Well, Parsis are predominantly Zoroastrians, i.e. followers of Zoroaster, or Zarathustra, one of the oldest monotheistic religions in the world.
Ever wondered how Parsi brides would look? Or if the bridal look is a bit different from other brides? Well, a Parsi bride’s wedding attire includes a white silk or chiffon saree known as Parsi Gara. She covers her head with the pallu during the ceremonies and the jewellery that she wears are usually the family heirlooms.
So, here’s a sneak peek into our favourite bridal looks from Parsi weddings.
Check out these Parsi brides which are an epitome of simplicity and how!
1. Totally crushing over this bride’s simple wedding look with no makeup!
Well, she is a true example that beauty lies within.
Image Source: Kartik Bhagat
2. Hat’s off to this Parsi bride who ditched the traditional sarees and instead donned an interesting mix of a lehenga and a white wedding gown.
Image Source: Recall Pictures
Also, check out Neha and Kunal’s Beautiful ISKCON Temple Wedding.
3. What’s not to love about this Parsi bride?
We are head over heels in love with this bride- from her gorgeous multi layered bridal jewellery to her stunning white mirror work saree.
Image Source: Anahita Dhondy
Also, check out These Real Brides Who Looked Stunning In Bridal Sarees.
4. Don’t miss checking out this modern bride who picked an off shoulder blouse to team up her traditional Parsi Gara.
Image Source: Amar Ramesh
5. Soft curls, floral prints and a delicate neck piece- there’s definitely something very soothing about this Parsi bride. What do you think?
Image Source: Dilshadukaji MUA
6. Yet again another real bride who left us speechless with her minimalist makeup look together with that gorgeous crochet white saree!
Image Source: Fotowalle
7. Our love for experimental brides is irresistible. Totally bowled over this bride’s bold choice of opting a bridal gown for her wedding day ditching the traditional saree.
P.S. we loved that little twist to the usual white color. After all, how much pink is too much pink for brides?!
Image Source: Parinaz Irani Patel
Also, check out these Top Eye Makeup Looks To Switch To If You Are An Experimental Bride.
Well, now that you finally got to see different shades of Parsi brides, how about stealing some inspirations from them for your big day?
Looking for Wedding Wear Designers? End your search for the best bridal wear here.