Is it your first Holi after marriage? Well, we found some really cool ways to plan your first Holi after wedding and you got to bookmark them right away. First festivals after the wedding have always been special for the couple and it should be memorable for them too. It is a great way for you to connect with the family and have some fun together.
Image Source: Radhika Pandit
Note Down These Tips On How To Plan Your First Holi After Marriage –
1. Make Sure To Maintain An All White Dress Code, You Surely Don’t Want To Ruin Those Expensive Clothes.
2. Do You Even Want To Have Your First Holi After Marriage Without Your Squad?
Also, check out This Wedding Where They Had A Holi Themed Pre-Wedding Function.
3. Umm, Did Someone Say Bhang?
Also check out, Holi Inspired Pre-Wedding Shoots.
4. Play, But Don’t Forget To Protect Your Mother Nature
Also, check out Phoolon Ki Holi Makes A Big Comeback This Wedding Season.
5. Get Ready To Groove Because ‘Holi Hai’
6. Lastly, Have Fun With Your Partner And Make Your First Holi After Marriage A Memorable One.
Also, check out Sangeet + Holi, The Greatest Sangoli Playlist Ever.
Pin down these tips on how to have a kickass first holi after marriage. Your first festivals with your new family should be special and these ways are your solution to it. We are sure that you are all ready for your Holi celebrations and these will help you have the perfect Holi party ever.
Don’t forget to check out, ShaadiWish verified wedding vendors.