Instagram is going crazy over Diipa Khosla’s big fat destination wedding in Udaipur. She is a fashion influencer and a model of Indian origin, based between the UK and Amsterdam. Recently, she married her Dutch boyfriend Oleg E.H. Büller in Udaipur in a multicultural wedding. From pre wedding ceremonies to their grand wedding all the ceremonies took place in The Lake City.
And, we can’t help but fall in love with this destination wedding in Udaipur. The pictures are swoon worthy and we have got a serious dose of wedding ideas and inspirations from this Udaipur wedding.
We have seen many destination weddings in Udaipur, but Diipa Khosla and Oleg E.H. Büller’s destination wedding is full of glamour and love. This multicultural destination wedding in Udaipur is no less than any bollywood movie. It was filled with emotions, style and so many inspirations. Check it out now:
Crazy Mehendi & Bridesmaid Photoshoot
1. Diipa Khosla wore a floral saree by Sabyasachi Mukherjee for her mehendi ceremony. And, how can we not mention the gold shimmery blouse, which made her look like a bollywood queen from the 1980s. She donned old school bollywood bun with a faux fringe for her mehendi and looked beautiful.
2. Oleg E.H. Büller’s look for mehendi was nothing less than that of a royal prince. He wore an embroidered sherwani by Varun Bahl.
3. The bridesmaids wore customised outfits from Mani Jassal. And, they had an amazing photoshoot, which even you can have with your tribe.
4. Diipa’s half-n-half bridal mehendi design was quite minimal. So, brides who are looking for simple mehendi designs take inspiration.
The Glamourous Sangeet Ceremony In Udaipur
1. Diipa Khosla’s custom made long slit beige lehenga with pants underneath by Anamika Khanna, is a complete epitome of style. Isn’t her sangeet outfit absolutely out of this world and offbeat? Also, later you can just remove the skirt and dance like crazy in these comfortable yet stylish pants.
2. We loved how she styled her hair for sangeet. The bunch of soft curls like a Disney princess, made her look stunning. She completed her look with earrings from Amrapali Jewels.
Diipa Khosla’s Fun Filled Haldi & Chooda Ceremony With A Tinch Of Glamour
1. Diipa Khosla wore a custom made beige lehenga by Ritu Kumar on her haldi ceremony. We loved her statement lehenga and the fact that she chose to wear something this glamorous for haldi. So, brides-to-be, make a different style statement on your haldi just like Diipa.
2. Her blouse back design is equally unique to steal for your lehenga.
3. The one thing that we simply adored about this Udaipur wedding, was the fact that the haldi ceremony of the couple was held together. Generally, the haldi of bride and groom is done in two different ceremonies. But, this is certainly a trend to steal which can make the whole ceremony more fun.
4. Diipa’s haldi jewellery was customised by Amrapali jewels. She opted for simple gajras to style her hair, which she styled in this super unique way.
Check out the full haldi video here:
5. Diipa wore a floral printed lehenga by Mani Jassal and a maroon blouse with a plunging neckline for her chooda ceremony.
Diipa Khosla’s Hindu Wedding Ceremony
1. For destination wedding in Udaipur, our fashion influencer wore a maroon coloured Sabyasachi bridal lehenga. She accessorised her look with a thick mathapatti.
2. We loved the way she took a sneak peek at her baraat by hiding behind her bridesmaids.
3. Despite being Dutch, Oleg E.H. Büller entered his wedding on a horse, followed by his family and friends in a colourful baraat.
Destination Wedding In Udaipur With Christian Wedding Rituals
1. The couple got married in two ceremonies. For the christian wedding ceremony, Diipa wore a christian gown by Ashi Studio. It is a princess-cut bridal gown which is inspired by the Indian culture with a modern touch.
View this post on Instagram
Indian influencer @DiipaKhosla talks about the story of her custom-made Ashi Studio wedding gown. Her princess-cut bridal gown flawlessly incorporates traditional sentimental elements, inspired by Diipa’s lavish Indian culture, with an updated modern twist. The rich cream-colored masterpiece required over 1600 hours of craftsmanship by 35 artisans to be completed. Videography by @musemotionpictures #AshiStudio #DiipaKhosla #TheBullslas #Wedding #IndianWedding #India #Details
Bridal Wear (haldi): Ritu Kumar
Jewellery(mehendi/wedding/haldi): Amrapali Jewels
Decor(haldi): Altair Decor
Bridal Wear(Sangeet): Anamika Khanna
Groom Wear(Sangeet): Varun Bahl
Bridal Wear(Mehendi): Sabyasachi Mukherjee
Bridal Wear(Chooda): Mani Jassal